At a Glance
- Capacities: 0-0.5kN up to 0-5kN
- Output: 2mV/V ±0.1%
- Hermetically Sealed
- Fully Submersible IP68 Rated to 10m/1bar
- Simple To Install
- High Accuracy: <±0.02%/FS
- Designed for Permanent Long-Term Submersion to 10m/1bar
- Ideal for Hydrostatic Testing and Off-Shore Applications
- Hermetically Sealed – Ideal for Harsh Industrial Environments
- Improved Accuracy – With our specially designed rod end bearings which reduce extraneous forces.
- Fast and Simple Installation – With standard or customised mounting bases and design fixtures.
The DBBSUB submersible S-Beam load cell is ideal for tension and compression measurement in situations involving permanent submersion in water. They are hermetically sealed to IP68 to a depth of 10m/1bar making them ideal for flood susceptible locations, submersible and hydrostatic applications.
The permanently submersible s-beam load cell has a dual bending beam design to ensure inherently high accuracy and enables us to guarantee performance well within specification.
The DBBSUB permanently submersible load cell can be supplied with specialised rod end bearings further guaranteeing the transducer’s optimum performance. For fast and simple installation they can be supplied with custom designed mounting plates and fixtures.
If you require an IP67 rated S-Beam load cells with capacities of less than 50kg or greater than 10,000kg, our DBBSM series of S-Beam load cells covers load ranges from 0-1kg (10N) up to 0-30,000kg (300kN). Meanwhile, if you need to fit into a restricted space, our DBBSMM range of miniature S-Beam load cells will fit the bill.
|H||L||W||Threads T||Resonant Frequency Hz|
Instant Price & Part Code Builder
Customise this product using the dropdown menus and find the price*, lead time and ordering code below.
*Please note: The prices shown are valid in the UK only and do not include carriage charges. For overseas pricing please contact a member of our sales team or your local distributor.
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm