NEW intuitive-Lite4 series of digital panel meters are ideal for when you want a high precision display with no additional plug-in features. They guarantee you superior performance from their 10 point linearisation and their 20-bit A/D converter delivers outstanding resolution in any application. They have more filtering and logic inputs than before and offer the same scale and offset fine tuning that senior INT4 versions have.Read More...
DSCUSB-FQ fast USB load cell interface promises high speed readings of 4800 samples per second!!
- High Speed Readings 4800 Samples per Second
- High 13 Bits Noise Free Resolution
- FREE Downloadable Advanced Toolkit Software
- Fast Real-Time Data Analysis
- Data Logging up to 30 Minutes
- USB Interface
The DSCUSB-FQ is an ultra fast USB load cell interface that converts a strain gauge transducer signal to a digital USB serial output at an amazing 4800 samples per second! Thanks to its 13 bit noise free resolution the DSCUSB-FQ promises high stability with 1 part in 8000 resolution. Making the DSCUSB-FQ fast USB load cell interface the ultimate for high speed, dynamic applications.Read More...
In light aircraft the flight control system must have correctly adjusted cables to maintain correct rudder movement, smooth direction and precise level and control of flight. Calmet Laboratory Services used a DBBSM-1000kg s-beam load cell to check the accuracy of the aircraft tension meters when applying tension to a cable.Read More...
The new DRVL rotary torque transducer features:
- Greater Compatibility with a Range of Evaluation Devices
- Offers 2 Output Standard Signals (10V and 10kHz ± 5kHz)
- Has an Increased Speed Range
- High Accuracy to 0.1% (0.05% Optional)
- Is Cheaper to Buy
Read this article to find out more.Read More...
Christmas Closure Dates: Friday 22nd December to Tuesday 2nd January
Applied Measurements will be closed for Christmas during the above dates. Any enquiries received during the Christmas closure will be answered on our return.
Our last shipping day before we close will be Wednesday 20th December, if you need items before Christmas please order them well in advance of the dates below.
- Last date for stock orders: Monday 18th December
- Last date for 10 day calibrations: Wednesday 6th December
- Last date for 3 day calibrations: Friday 15th December
May we take this opportunity to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.Read More...