With the new B24-SSB Bluetooth strain transmitter, you can have instant wireless Bluetooth signal from your strain gauge sensor sent directly to your mobile phone or tablet.
Its fantastic benefits include:
- Instant Bluetooth Readings using BLE
- Wide Input Sensitivity Range: +/-6mV/V, +/-12 mV/V, +/-24 mV/V, +/-48mV/V
- Transmission Range up to 90m
- Transmit up to 12 Receivers With 1 Device
- IP67 Immersion Protected Enclosure or OEM Board Only Versions
- High Measurement Resolution – 5 Settings Available
- FREE iOS & Android App with Advanced PIN Protection
Applied Measurements will be at stand 49 at the Instrumentation, Analysis & Testing Exhibition 2020 at Silverstone Race Circuit 31st March 2020. It’s FREE so why not come and join us? Read More...
Need to measure position outdoors on cranes, vehicles and mobile machinery?
Worried about water damaging your draw-wire sensor?
Try the new K100 IP69K, steam-jet cleaning protected, draw-wire sensor. Read More...
The Boulton and Watt steam engine, originally installed in 1812, is the oldest working beam engine in the world.
It is on this 200-year-old steam engine that engineers want to install the latest state-of-the-art sensors and instrumentation to monitor position, speed and acceleration of the piston.
This Mechatronics Project – ‘marrying 200 years of technology’ – has 5 main aims.
- To understand the impact on the engine when running at full load.
- To explore engine efficiency.
- To illustrate to visitors the internal workings of the engine in real-time.
- To display information to less-able visitors unable to climb the stairs.
- To provide data for educational and research projects at all levels.
Read how they monitored the position of the piston. Read More...
Closed From Tuesday 24th December Reopening on Thursday 2nd January 2020
Our last shipping day before we close will be Thursday 19th December, if you need items before Christmas please order them well in advance of the dates below.
Last date for stock orders: Tuesday 17th December Read More...
Last date for 7 day calibrations: Wednesday 11th December
Last date for 3 day calibrations: Monday 16th December