It’s hard to believe that Applied Measurements has reached yet another huge milestone in its long and fruitful history. Read Darren’s brief look at 30 years of Applied Measurements sensors.Read More...
Developed by the University of Edinburgh, FASTBLADE is designed for high-quality, low-cost fatigue testing of tidal turbine blades, composite bridge sections and carbon fibre aircraft wing boxes and is the world’s first test facility that uses regenerative hydraulic technology.
Thanks to its cost-effective and accelerated testing, FASTBLADE reduces design risks, delivers rapid evaluation and enables faster certification and deployment of new products to the global market.
Applied Measurements DSCC precision pancake load cells are an integral part of FASTBLADE’s design. They are low profile, high accuracy and have a high-frequency response.
Find out more…Read More...
At our new Applied Measurements Shop you can shop our range of precision load cells, LVDT displacement transducers, level & depth sensors & instrumentation online.
- It’s Secure & Easy to use
- See lead times, pricing & delivery costs before you order
- Add-On Accessories & Instrumentation
- Various Calibration Options
- Instant Email Confirmation
- Customised LVDTs Available
- Single Sensors to Multiple Units
- No Need to Create an Online Account
Coronavirus Company Update
We would like to reassure our customers that we are currently open and trading as normal. Any further developments will be noted on our website.
Currently, we have NO suspected cases of Coronavirus within the company and we are taking precautionary measures to continue to protect our staff and customers as advised by the Department of Health and Social Care and Public Health England.
So far, we have been able to meet our customer’s expected delivery dates. However, as a result of the outbreak, some of our lead times for your orders may increase. We will, of course, keep you informed of any changes to the delivery times of your orders.Read More...
With the new B24-SSB Bluetooth strain transmitter, you can have instant wireless Bluetooth signal from your strain gauge sensor sent directly to your mobile phone or tablet.
Its fantastic benefits include:
- Instant Bluetooth Readings using BLE
- Wide Input Sensitivity Range: +/-6mV/V, +/-12 mV/V, +/-24 mV/V, +/-48mV/V
- Transmission Range up to 90m
- Transmit up to 12 Receivers With 1 Device
- IP67 Immersion Protected Enclosure or OEM Board Only Versions
- High Measurement Resolution – 5 Settings Available
- FREE iOS & Android App with Advanced PIN Protection