The new TRX strain gauge display with integrated TEDS functionality is available to order online, UK stock, next day delivery.
Micro Geotechnical, an in-situ testing company, needed to accurately monitor the bearing capacity of the ground under a given load, to determine the safe bearing capacity of the soil.
The measuring instruments would need to be accurate and precise, with the ability to withstand the harsh outdoor environments of their in-situ plate bearing tests.
So, we offered them Applied Measurements button load cell CBES and our handheld indicator and here’s why…
All our force measurement systems are supplied with the sensor and instrumentation ready calibrated to UKAS traceable standards, meaning they are accurate and ready to use straight out of the box. Thanks to their complete setup, installation is fast and easy into your force measurement application.
- Ready to use straight out of the box
- Supplied with sensor & instrumentation ready calibrated
- Available in 7 – 10 working days
- Ready for when you return to work
- Fast & easy installation
- Outstanding aftersales service – just give us a call
- 3 years warranty
With the new B24-SSB Bluetooth strain transmitter, you can have instant wireless Bluetooth signal from your strain gauge sensor sent directly to your mobile phone or tablet.
Its fantastic benefits include:
- Instant Bluetooth Readings using BLE
- Wide Input Sensitivity Range: +/-6mV/V, +/-12 mV/V, +/-24 mV/V, +/-48mV/V
- Transmission Range up to 90m
- Transmit up to 12 Receivers With 1 Device
- IP67 Immersion Protected Enclosure or OEM Board Only Versions
- High Measurement Resolution – 5 Settings Available
- FREE iOS & Android App with Advanced PIN Protection
Reduce the dangers in hazardous areas by using the new X24 wireless ATEX & IECEx approved instrumentation.
- Exceptional Reliable Wireless Signal in Hazardous Environments
- Intrinsically Safe Equipment with the Latest CSA Certification
- Ideal for Petrochemical, Industrial Processing and Oil & Gas Industries
- Superior Accuracy Thanks to its 9 Point Linearisation
- Up to 1/2 a Mile Wireless Range!
- Long Battery Life up to 5 Years
- OEM options to Fit Inside Sensors
The Challenge – Accurately Measure Fabric Tension on Any Style of Furniture.
Fabric strength testing guarantees the fabric being used on furniture meets the high quality needed for durability, comfort and support.
Choosing the wrong type of fabric can lead to fabric tearing, loss of customer satisfaction and a decrease in sales and profit.
Find out how our miniature s-beam load cell, intuitive4-L digital indicator and industrial LVDT displacement sensors were used to determine fabric strength.
Read the real life case study of power take-off torque monitoring on the Wave Energy Converter The SeaPower Platform. See how our complete torque measuring system enabled engineers to accurately monitor the torque applied by the Wave Energy Converter as it responded to waves in the test tank with accurate, fast and reliable results.
We chose Applied Measurements’ DBBSM s-beam load cells as the pigment is £1000 per tonne so has to be extremely accurate” says Paul Akers, Works Manager at PD Edenhall Ltd. One of the largest independent concrete facing brick manufacturer in the UK, needed a way to accurately monitor the amount of pigment being dispensed into the weigh hopper throughout the manufacture of concrete facing bricks. The pigment amount needs to be precise as inaccurate amounts of pigment can lead to incorrect colour blends leading to a loss in sales and profit. Read how our accurate DBBSM s-beam load cells and intuitive4-L digital indicators were used in this construction industry application.