Force measurement systems available & ready to use when you return to work
We know that many of you, like us, are probably juggling work worries along with concerns of friends and loved ones. We just wanted to let you know that we are here, safely working hard, to help you and your business get straight back to work when the time comes.
We can guarantee you complete force measurement systems available within 7 – 10 working days, so you can have a ready to use measurement system for when you can safely return to work.
Supplied with sensor and instrumentation ready calibrated
All our force measurement systems are supplied with the sensor and instrumentation ready calibrated to UKAS traceable standards, meaning they are accurate and ready to use straight out of the box. Thanks to their complete setup, installation is fast and easy into your force measurement application.
- Ready to use straight out of the box
- Supplied with sensor & instrumentation ready calibrated
- Available in 7 – 10 working days
- Ready for when you return to work
- Fast & easy installation
- Outstanding aftersales service – just give us a call
- 3 years warranty
Our most popular force measuring systems include:
- DSCC high accuracy compression load cell with digital readout for precise, handheld, on-site monitoring
- DSCC compression load cell with wireless telemetry for cable-free measurement, up to 800m
- DSCC compression load cell with strain gauge amplifier for high stability, analogue output
- DBBSM s-beam load cell with USB interface fast & simple digital output straight to PC
- DBBSM s-beam load cells with a handheld display on-site measurement with update rates up to 25Hz
- Miniature DDE in-line load cell with panel meter display with superb resolution & modular construction
All these force measurement systems are interchangeable so if none of the above systems quite fits the bill, give us a call on (+44) 0118 9817 339 and we will be happy to discuss alternative sensors or displays which suit you. Why not have a look at our full range of sensors and instrumentation available.
We have a dedicated technical team available 9 am to 5 pm weekdays, on the phone (+44) 0118 9817 339 or by email [email protected], for any queries you may have. They are experts in all our force measurement systems, sensors and instrumentation.
What’s more, Applied Measurements are ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management certified by BSI under certificate number FS 677584 for the design, manufacture and distribution of transducers and measuring systems. Meaning all our employees are dedicated to ensuring that our services and products not only meet but also exceed our customer’s requirements for both quality and reliability.
Plus, if that’s not enough, all our products come with a 3-year warranty.
Send an enquiry through today to guarantee your complete force measurement system is ready to use when you can safely return to work.
In the meantime, stay safe and we wish you and your family all the best.