At a Glance
- Load Cell Capacities: 0-1kg up to 0-30,000kg
- Load Cell Output: 2mV/V to 2.7mV/V
- High Accuracy Load Cell: <±0.03%/RC
- 7-Digit LCD Display (±9999999)
- 2 Ranges / Engineering Units
- Optional RS232 Serial Data Output
- Integrated TEDS (IEEE1451, Template 33)
- DBBSM S-Beam Load Cell + TR150 Digital Readout
- Supplied Calibrated & Ready to Use
- 7 Digit LCD Display for High Accuracy Applications
- Calibrate Available in 2 Separate Engineering Units
- Load Cell Customisation Available
- Optional Rod End Bearings & Load Buttons for Optimum Loading Conditions
Capacities up to 0-5000kg are available in-stock so you can have this S type load cell with display system in 7 – 10 working days!
Applied Measurements DBBSM S type load cell with display is a complete, portable tension and compression measuring system. It is supplied ready calibrated to UKAS traceable standards with the TR150 7 digit LCD high accuracy display, enabling you precise, on-site, force and load monitoring.
Thanks to our S-beam load cell’s high accuracy of <±0.03% and the display’s fast update rates of up to 25Hz, this system is ideal for high accuracy force and load measuring in tension and compression applications such as tensile testing machines, suspended hoppers and geotechnical test equipment.
The DBBSM S type load cell itself has a dual bending beam sensing design on capacities up to 1000kg and a shear web sensing design for capacities 2500kg and up, offering excellent accuracy at a specification of ±0.03% of rated capacity of better.
Applied Measurements TR150 handheld 7 digits LCD digital readout is high resolution and protected to IP65 dust-tight, splashproof rating. It features peak & trough capture, display hold/freeze, shunt calibration and optionally an RS232 serial data output. Its integrated TEDS (Transducer Electronic Data Sheet) functionality can deliver faster calibration options with an integrated TEDS chip.
The handheld display has a dual-range facility which allows for calibration in two different engineering units, i.e. Newtons and kg. Alternatively, it is possible to calibrate two separate s-beam load cells with a single TR150 display. Please contact sales.
Plus, to further ensure optimum performance, rod end bearings and load buttons are available for the s-beam load cell to give you the best loading conditions for your application, for more information about these options please download the DBBSM datasheet below.
If you require a lower measuring range, try our miniature DBBSMM S type load cell with measuring capacities of 0-1kg up to 0-50kg, which are available ex-stock and are compatible with the TR150.
Flexible Calibration Options
The DBBSM s-beam load cell with display comes with a variety of calibration options to suit your application.
Calibration options include:
- Single direction i.e. compression or tension only
- Bi-directional for tension and compression measuring
- 2 separate engineering units i.e. Newtons or kg
- 2 separate channels, in 2 different directions
- UKAS traceable as standard
- Full UKAS Calibration
To eliminate symmetry error the tr150 can be calibrated in different directions on the 2 separate channels one in compression and one in tension which will eliminate symmetry error and increase the accuracy.
Its dual-range capability means it can be calibrated in 2 separate engineering units (i.e. newtons and kgs) or it can be calibrated to 2 separate load cells.
When a full UKAS certification is required, this is provided through our association with the appropriate UKAS-accredited laboratories including the National Physical Laboratory (NPL) in London.
S-Beam Load Cell Dimensions
1, 2, 5, 10, 25
M8 x 1.25
50, 100, 250
M8 x 1.25
M12 x 1.75
M16 x 2.0
M30 x 2.0
M45 x 3.0
Note: Capacities of 10,000kg and up
have rounded shoulders
TR150 Handheld Indicator Dimensions
Please contact our expert sales team using the form in the sidebar or call us on +44 (0) 1189 817339.
To get the best possible performance from your load cell we can supply rod end bearings and load buttons.
Load buttons and rod-end bearings are designed to align forces through the centre axis of the load cell, thus reducing the effects of extraneous forces and improving the load cell’s overall performance.
- Load buttons are used where compressive forces are applied.
- Rod end bearings are used where tensile forces are being applied.
For load button and rod end dimensions please see the DBBSM Datasheet
CAD Model Files
Our 3D models are provided in STEP format and can be viewed using FreeCAD. Other formats can be provided on request.
The .zip file below contains a separate model for each product variant.
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty