Applied Measurements is the ONLY UK-approved calibration house for Microtronics BlueForce Impact Force Testers.
We can provide the BlueForce Testers and BlueForce accessories such as the Straight Extension, Angular Extension and Vertical Extension, plus the Carry-Cases. See our Microtronics products below.
We cannot repair the Gate Force Testers. We are a calibration house only. For Gate Force Tester repairs please contact your original supplier.
- BlueForce Angular Extension 50V004-C1.1m to 2.5mFrom £245Buy Online
- BlueForce Carry Case | 50V018From £33Buy Online
- BlueForce CLOUD Subscription | 50V024-GFrom £80 Per Year
- BlueForce Extreme Carry Case | 50V011IP67 RatedFrom £127Buy Online
- NEW BlueForce Smart PRO Kit | 50V001G | 50V001G-PL0-2000NFrom £1,175Buy Online
- BlueForce Upgrade Smart PRO | 50V016-G0-2000NFrom £495
- BlueForce Straight Extension | 50V00330cm & 50cmFrom £163Buy Online
- BlueForce Vertical Extension | 50V012300mm or 500mmFrom £150Buy Online
- FTP Thermal Printer PRO | 50V020-GFrom £210Buy Online
- BlueForce CalibrationFrom £175 7-working days£225 3-working days
For BlueForce Smart APP and Software issues, read the BlueForce troubleshooting guide below.
BlueForce Smart Pro
The BlueForce Smart PRO Impact ForceTester can connect with any web-connected device thanks to its GSM interface and it now records the physical orientation of the tester, GPS geographical location and continuous push force measurement.
It is compliant with standards EN12453 (former EN12445), EN16005, EN60335-2-95, ASR A1.7, DHF UK Norms (see website UK), for CE certification of power-operated gates and doors.
DHF TS 013 UK Standard
The DHF TS 013 standard outlines specific measurement requirements. The DHF TS 013 standard, previously known as 012, serves as the benchmark for power-operated doors.
In this case, the number of required measurements has been reduced compared to those mandated by the European EN 12453 regulation. For instance, horizontally moving doors require 7 test positions, while vertically moving doors necessitate only 3.
The DHF TS 013 standard categorizes gates into four types: sliding, swing & folding and road barriers. Swing gates, like folding gates, require only 7 measurements at three designated points (H) and fixed distances (D), as illustrated in the image.