At a Glance
- Robust Carry-Case for BlueForce Impact force Tester
- Dimensions: 336 x 300 x 148 mm
- Weight: 2kg (approx.)
- IP67 Dust-Tight & Water Resistant
- Ideal for the Construction Industry and Building Sites
- Suitable for use in Extreme Weather Conditions
- Pre-Formed Interior for Safe & Secure Storage & Transport
- Water-Tight Lid & Automatic Pressure Release Valve
- Can Hold Impact Tester & Straight Extension (Sold Separately)
Applied Measurements are the only UK approved calibration house for the Microtronics SpeedForce/BlueForce Testers.
The BlueForce Extreme Carry Case for Microtronics Impact Force Tester is a tough and robust case with a protection rating of IP67 meaning it is dust-tight and water-resistant. It is suitable for transporting the Impact Force Tester into harsh environments for the impact force measurement tests.
It is ideal for people working in the construction industry and on building sites.
The BlueForce Extreme Carry Case has extreme protection against breach/crush impacts and against liquid ingress. Its closing zippers are stainless steel and feature a security valve.
It features a water-tight lid and an automatic pressure release valve and hinges completely in length. Plus, it features corrosion-proof nylon linchpins and copolymer and polypropylene constructed body and handles for added protection.
It has a pre-formed interior and is capable of holding the Impact Tester along with the Straight Extension (each sold separately). Opening the Extreme Carry Case is made easier with the double latches and soft handle.
The BlueForce Extreme Carry Case has dimensions of 336 x 300 x 148 mm and weighs approximately 2kg.
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty