At a Glance
- Spare Carry-Case for BlueForce Impact force Tester
- Dimensions: 430 x 290 x 108 mm
- Pre-Formed Interior
- Ideal for Transporting the BlueForce Tester & Accessories
- Pre-Formed Interior for Safe & Secure Storage
- Capable of Holding Force Tester & Straight Extension (Sold Separately)
Applied Measurements are the only UK approved calibration house for the Microtronics SpeedForce/BlueForce Testers.
The BlueForce Carry Case for Microtronics Impact Force Tester features a pre-formed interior, suitable for transporting and storing the BlueForce/SpeedForce Tester and Straight Extension (both sold separately).
The BlueForce spare Carry Case can also be used with previous BlueForce instruments.
The carry case has dimensions of 430 x 290 x 108 mm.
If you require a carry case suitable for going onto building sites for the construction industry, we can supply the BlueForce Extreme Carry Case. The Extreme Carry Case is IP67 dust-tight and protected from water ingress.
Please note: this is the carry case only. It does not include the BlueForce Instrument or the Accessories. These will need to be purchased separately.
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
- Platform Load Cell | Single Point Load Cell | 0-250g to 0-40kg | OBUG0-250g to 0-40kgFrom £123
- Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM0-1kg up to 0-30,000kgFrom £244Buy Online
- Handheld Load Cell Indicator | Digital Display | TR150From £296Buy Online
- Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD0-5mm to 0-100mmFrom £409Buy Online