At a Glance
- BlueForce Cloud – Automatic Direct Data Upload
- 12-Month Subscription – Free with Initial Purchase of Smart PRO Tester or Smart PRO Upgrade
- Works with BlueForce Smart PRO + Smart PRO Upgrades ONLY
- Web-Based Collation of All Measurements
- Creation of Technical File (EN 12453) and Drafts of Risk Assessments
Applied Measurements are the only UK-approved calibration house for the Microtronics BlueForce Testers.
Microtronics BlueForce CLOUD is a web-based platform enabling direct, fast uploading of the measurement data directly into the CLOUD.
The new BlueForce Smart PRO Testers work seamlessly with the Microtronics BlueForce CLOUD portal, which automatically captures all the measurements sent from the tester.
Please see the screenshots below or gallery images for the details that can be stored in the BlueForce CLOUD.
The BlueForce CLOUD service is provided free for the first 12 months with the initial purchase of the new BlueForce Smart Pro kits and the Smart Pro Upgrades. After the first 12 months, the BlueForce CLOUD is available on an annual paid-for subscription valid for 12 months and can be paid for online on our webshop.
The BlueForce CLOUD (50V024-G) includes archiving of the force test measurements, report printing, compiling of the Risk Analysis and the Technical File (conforming to EN12453), storing of any photos and other documents and a timeframe maintenance log.
Plus, the CLOUD allows you to save the data about the gate being tested, saving you time the following year when you need to test it again.
The BlueForce Smart PRO also sends additional information to the CLOUD such as the physical orientation of the tester (horizontal/vertical) and its GPS position.
To activate the free trial you just need to register your details on the link and we will activate your free 10-day CLOUD trial.
Available BlueForce Smart PRO Kits
The BlueForce CLOUD works only with the Blueforce Smart PRO Testers or the testers upgraded to Smart PRO Upgrade. The flowing BlueForce Smart Pro kits are available to buy from our UK-based webshop.
- BlueForce Smart PRO Basic (50V001G)
- BlueForce Smart PRO + Straight Extension (50V001G-PL)
- BlueForce Smart PRO + Straight Extension + FTP Printer PRO (50V001G-PRN)
If you have the previous BlueForce Smart device, we can offer a hardware upgrade to the new Smart PRO functionality. This is available for all previous force testers that have a USB port.
|BlueForce Smart Pro Impact Force Tester|
|Power supply:||Rechargeable Li-ion Battery|
|Memory capacity:||80 tests|
|Force acq. interval:||6 sec, sampling at 1kHz|
|Force measurement range:||0-2000N (mechanical stop at approx. 2100N)|
|Force measurement resolution:||1N|
|Dynamic time measurement resolution:||0.01s|
|Maximum force measurement error margin:||range from 25N to 400N: ±0,5% F.S.; from 400N to 1000N: ±1% F.S.; from 1000N to 2000N: ±2% F.S.;|
|USB interface:||v.2.0 specification compliant|
|CE-EMC conformity:||At TUV Rheinland on sample BlueForce instrument serial no.: 00981|
|Compliant with standards:||EN12453, EN16005, EN60335-2-95, DHF-TS, ASR A1.7|
BlueForce CLOUD Screenshots
Download software, drivers and firmware updates for your BlueForce Tester from the Microtronics website.
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
- Platform Load Cell | Single Point Load Cell | 0-250g to 0-40kg | OBUG0-250g to 0-40kgFrom £123
- Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM0-1kg up to 0-30,000kgFrom £244Buy Online
- Handheld Load Cell Indicator | Digital Display | TR150From £296Buy Online
- Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD0-5mm to 0-100mmFrom £409Buy Online