At a Glance
- Extension Accessory for BlueForce Impact force Tester
- 1m to 2.5m Force Measurements
- Straight & Vertical Extensions also Available
- Angular Extension for Microtronics Blueforce Impact Force Tester
- For Impact Force Measurements from 1m up to 2.5m
- Compliant with EN12453
- Ideal for Sectional, Vertical & Tilt Closures
Applied Measurements are the only UK approved calibration house for the Microtronics SpeedForce/BlueForce Testers.
The BlueForce Angular Extension for Microtronics Impact Force Tester enables precise impact force measurements to be taken at varying distances between 1m and 2.5m as required by the former European Norm EN12445, now new EN12453. This is essential for your CE certification of power-operated gates and doors.
It is ideal to measure sectional, vertical and tilt closures (that are normally very high) and also for the bars, where the instrument has to be placed obliquely.
The Angular Extension hs an adjustable footplate allowing secure force imact measurements. To use the engineer will press the stirrup on the floor with a foot while supporting the tube of the spacer with a hand. Download the extensions assembly guide for more details.
Please note: the Angular Extension must be used with the Straight Extension, also available to buy on our website.
An optional padded bag for secure transport can also be provided with the BlueForce Angular Extension, which can be selected from our shop page.
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty