At a Glance
- Capacities: 0-5kN up to 0-1000kN
- Output: 2mV/V
- High Frequency Response
- High Accuracy: <±0.05%/RC
- Fatigue-Rated Versions
- IP67 Rated Versions
- IP68 Submersible Versions
- Low Profile to Easily Fit Where Space is Limited
- Perfect for both Weighing and Force Measuring
- Ideal for Crash Test Walls – With its high frequency response
- Fully Submersible Marine and Underwater Versions Available
- Immersible Versions for Humid or Flood Risk Enviroments
- Customisation Available to Suit your Specific Application
- Let us do the Hard Work for you – We can supply the DSCC as a complete measuring system
The DSCC pancake load cell / low profile load cell range are manufactured in stainless steel and are suitable for use in weighing and force measurement applications.
They can operate in both tension and compression and are commonly used in materials testing and component fatigue testing applications for axial force measurements where a high accuracy, low-profile device is required.
The high frequency response of the DSCC pancake load cells also makes them ideal for dynamic force and load measurement applications such as crash test walls. The high-speed analogue SGA amplifier is an ideal compliment to the DSCC pancake load cell, offering a conditioned signal output of 4-20mA, ±5Vdc or ±10Vdc with a bandwidth of up to 6kHz.
As with all our pancake load cell designs, the DSCC can be modified to suit your specific requirements, with alternative threads, custom dimensions, counter-bored mounting holes and higher capacities in excess of 3000kN possible.
For harsh, wet or humid environments we can make gel-filled pancake load cells rated to IP67. IP68 versions suitable for complete submersion can also be offered on request.
We can also supply the DSCC pancake load cell with a BS EN ISO 376 calibration certificate for use as a reference standard.
If you require a pancake load cell with a rated capacity below 5kN for low-range measurements, the DSCRC low profile load cell covers forces from 0-200N up to 0-2kN.
Send us your request using the quick enquiry form, or call us on +44 (0) 1189 817339.
5, 10, 25, 50
M20 x 2.5
100, 200, 250
M36 x 2
300, 500, 1000
M64 x 6
Creating 1000 Times More Power with Submersible Load Measuring Pins
The measuring device needed to withstand permanent underwater submersion. “Our load measuring pin’s stainless steel construction and ability to be customised to IP68 submersion rating made this the ideal choice for use in Deep Green’s control system”, explains Ollie Morcom, Applied Measurements’ Sales Director.
Applied Measurements’ Submersible Load Cells fitted to the World’s Largest All-Terrain Hexapod
Applied Measurements provided the load cells needed to monitor the force on individual legs to stop the Mantis (the world’s largest hydraulic hexapod robot) walking into a situation that is hazardous to its overall stability. Assisted by Applied Measurements’ compact and submersible DSCC load cells, the Mantis successfully travels over all slopes and uneven surfaces, traversing most types of terrain, even wading through water.
Interested in this product? Let us call you...
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm