At a Glance
- 8-Digit Numeric Display or 6-Digit Clock Format
- Can be Built with AlphaNumeric Displays
- Digit Size Options: 57mm, 102mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm, 400mm
- Various Digit Colours
- Supply Voltage: 95-265 Vac or 11-30Vdc
- IP65 Protection Rating
- High Precision, High Stability Large Digital Display for Your Load Cell
- Superb Accuracy – 10 Point Linearisation Function
- Easy to Use, No Menu Programming
- Simple to Setup – Remote Setting From Ground Level
- Modular Options to Suit Your Exact Monitoring and Control
- Indoor & Outdoor Models to Suit Your Application
- Easy to Install – Various Mounting & Gland Positions
- Ideal to use in Harsh Environments – Total Dust & Low Pressure Water Jet Protection
The Fusion series of large digit load cell displays are built with high precision and high stability in mind. They come in either an 8-digit numeric readout or 6-digit clock format. The fusions no menu programming makes it easy to use and its optional mounting and gland positions mean it is easy to install.
The Fusion large load cell digital display has a range of digit sizes to choose from, starting at 2.25″ up to 16″ for viewing up to 200 metres away. It also comes with a range of colour options to suit the ambient conditions, company branding and to differentiate different displays.
Its optional mounting and gland positions along with its modular options really do mean this versatile large load cell display can suit the exact environment. There are both indoor and outdoor models so you can use this display wherever it is needed.
Display functions available are total, rate/speed, target, frequency, weight, temperature, humidity, real-time, elapsed time, power, RPM, torque and pressure. We can combine any of those functions and can also combine several fusion displays with varying functions into one display, making this a truly flexible load cell digital display.
Available digit colours and their ideal uses are:
- Red – Lowest cost colour option, ideal for outdoor mounting.
- Green – Best suited to indoor use.
- Yellow – Ideal for outdoor and roadside applications.
- Blue – Cool to the eye and adds sharp appearance to the display.
- White – Entirely neutral.
The digit sizes available are:
- 57mm for up to 25 metres viewing
- 102mm for up to 50 metres viewing
- 150mm for up to 75 metres viewing
- 200mm for up to 100 metres viewing
- 300mm for up to 140 metres viewing
- 400mm for up to 200 metres viewing
|Fusion 2||Fusion 4||Fusion 6||Fusion 8||Fusion 12||Fusion 16|
|4 digit||279.5(N)/291©w x 154.5h||434(N)/453©w x 195.5h||580w x 246.0h||750w x 290.0h||1050w x 408h||1368w x 515h|
|6 digit||376(N)/400©w x 154.5h||616(N)653©w x 195.5h||820w x 246.0h||1072w x 290.0h||1540w x 408h||2020w x 515h|
|8 digit||504w x 154.5h||824w x 195.5h||1060w x 246.0h||1395w x 290.0h||2022w x 408h||2672w x 515h|
|Display||4, 6 or 8-digit numeric / 4 or 6-digit clock|
|Digit Height||2.25” (57mm), 4” (102mm), 6” (150mm), 8” (200mm), 12” (300mm), 16” (400mm)|
|Function Type||Counter, clock/timer, load cell, process, RS232 slave, RS485 slave, temperature, time + temperature, time + RS485, millivolt|
|Analogue Output||No output, 4-20mA, 0-10V, ±10V|
|Alarm Output||0, 2, 4, 2 x SPCO, 2 x solid state|
|Serial Data Output||0, RS232, RS485|
|Digit Colours Inside||Red, green, yellow, blue, white|
|Digit Colours Outside||Red, green, yellow, blue|
|Supply Voltage||95-265Vac or 11-30Vdc|
|Environmental Protection||up to IP65|
|Operating Temperature Range||0 to +50°C|
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty