At a Glance
- 8-Digit Numeric Display or 6-Digit Clock Format
- Can be Built with AlphaNumeric Displays
- Digit Size Options: 57mm, 102mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm, 400mm
- Various Digit Colours
- Supply Voltage: 95-265 Vac or 11-30Vdc
- IP65 Protection Rating
- High Precision, High Stability Large Digital Display for Your Load Cell
- Superb Accuracy – 10 Point Linearisation Function
- Easy to Use, No Menu Programming
- Simple to Setup – Remote Setting From Ground Level
- Modular Options to Suit Your Exact Monitoring and Control
- Indoor & Outdoor Models to Suit Your Application
- Easy to Install – Various Mounting & Gland Positions
- Ideal to use in Harsh Environments – Total Dust & Low Pressure Water Jet Protection
The Fusion series of large digit load cell displays are built with high precision and high stability in mind. They come with either an 8-digit numeric readout or 6-digit clock format. The fusions no menu programming makes it easy to use and its optional mounting and gland positions means it is easy to install.
The Fusion large load cell digital display has a range of digit sizes to choose from, starting at 2.25″ up to 16″ for viewing up to 200 metres away. It also comes with a range of colour options to suit the ambient conditions, company branding and to differentiate different displays.
It’s optional mounting and gland positions along with it’s modular options really do mean this versitile large load cell display can suit the exact environment. There are both indoor and outdoor models so you can use this display wherever it is needed.
Display functions available are: total, rate/speed, target, frequency, weight, temperature, humidity, real time, elapsed time, power, RPM, torque and pressure. We can combine any of those functions and can also combine several fusion displays with varying functions into one display, making this a truly flexible load cell digital display.
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm
Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM
0-1kg up to 0-30,000kg