We are an approved UK distributor of the Micro Epsilon draw wire sensors so you can be assured you are buying authentic, manufacturer certified Micro Epsilon draw wire sensors.
We offer competitive prices and fast delivery times of 3-4 weeks, with some popular units available in 1-2 weeks. Ranges available starting from as low as 0-40mm right up to 0-50m.
The draw wire sensors (also known as string pots or cable extension transducers) manufactured by Micro Epsilon, offer a compact and highly accurate way of measuring displacement and position.
Cable extension transducers are inherently accurate devices as they utilise either rotary potentiometers or rotary encoders as their sensing element. Accuracy ranges from ±0.01 of full scale on high performance encoder based units to ±0.25% on low cost budget models.
Our string pots are available with various electrical outputs including R1K potentiometer, 0-10Vdc, 4-20mA and digital SSI serial.
All string pots can be supplied with digital displays / indicators, signal digitisers, telemetry systems, data loggers and acquisition equipment.
The industrial draw wire sensors give you:
- High Accuracy <±0.01% of Full Scale Output
- Extreme Long Range of up to 0-50m!
- Robust Aluminium Housing for Harsh Industrial Environments
- IP65 Dust Tight and Water Tight Protection Rating
- Absolute or Incremental Encoder Versions
- Both Analogue and Digital Options
- Customised Versions
Whilst our lower cost draw wire sensors offer:
- Customised Versions Ideal for OEM
- Compact, Sub-Miniature Versions as Low as 0-40mm!
- Lower Cost for High Volume Applications
- Robust Plastic Housing
- Both Analogue and Digital Versions