Applied Measurements are an approved UK distributor of the Micro Epsilon draw wire sensors so you can be assured you are buying authentic, manufacturer certified Micro Epsilon draw wire sensors.
Applied Measurements offer competitive prices and fast delivery times of 3-4 weeks, with some popular units available in 1-2 weeks. Ranges available starting from as low as 0-40mm right up to 0-50m.
Cable extension transducers are inherently accurate devices as they utilise either rotary potentiometers or rotary encoders as their sensing element. Accuracy ranges from ±0.01 of full scale on high-performance encoder based units to ±0.25% on low-cost budget models.
String pots from Applied Measurements are available with various electrical outputs including R1K potentiometer, 0-10Vdc, 4-20mA and digital SSI serial.
All string pots can be supplied with digital displays/indicators, signal digitisers, telemetry systems, data loggers and acquisition equipment.
Applied Measurements industrial draw wire sensors give you:
- High Accuracy <±0.01% of Full Scale Output
- Extreme Long Range of up to 0-50m!
- Robust Aluminium Housing for Harsh Industrial Environments
- IP65 Dust Tight and Water Tight Protection Rating
- Absolute or Incremental Encoder Versions
- Both Analogue and Digital Options
- Customised Versions
Whilst Applied Measurements lower cost draw wire sensors offer:
- Customised Versions Ideal for OEM
- Compact, Sub-Miniature Versions as Low as 0-40mm!
- Lower Cost for High Volume Applications
- Robust Plastic Housing
- Both Analogue and Digital Versions