At a Glance
- Measuring Ranges: 0-1500mm (analogue) and 0-2400mm (digital)
- Outputs Include: Potentiometer / Voltage / Current / TTL
- Environmental Protection: IP65
- Non-Linearity: <±0.15% Full Scale Output, <±0.15% FSO Digital
- Low Cost Ideal for OEM
- Customised Versions for High Volume Available
- Analogue and Digital Versions
- Potentiometer (Analogue Only)
- Incremental Encoder (Digital Only)
- Robust Plastic Housing
The MK60 compact draw wire displacement sensor is small, low cost and has a measuring range of 0-1500mm to 0-2400mm. Their low cost and customer specific designs makes them ideal for high volume OEM applications. They have a robust plastic housing and a very compact design, enabling it to fit into the smallest of spaces. They have a dust tight and water jet protection IP65 rating making them suitable for a variety of different environments.
Outputs for the analogue version include potentiometer, voltage and current outputs and the digital 0-2400mm has a TTL output.
For the analogue version 0-1500mm the non-linearity offers <±0.15% full scale output and the digital version 0-2400mm is better than ±0.15% full scale output.
MK60 Digital Compact Draw Wire Displacement Sensor Outline
MK60 Analogue Compact Draw Wire Displacement Sensor
All dimensions are in mm
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
- Platform Load Cell | Single Point Load Cell | 0-250g to 0-40kg | OBUG0-250g to 0-40kgFrom £123
- Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM0-1kg up to 0-30,000kgFrom £244Buy Online
- Handheld Load Cell Indicator | Digital Display | TR150From £296Buy Online
- Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD0-5mm to 0-100mmFrom £409Buy Online