At a Glance
- Measuring Range: 0-2000mm up to 0-3000mm
- Outputs Include: Potentiometer / Voltage / Current / Incremental / Absolute Encoder
- Environmental Protection: IP65
- Non-Linearity: <±0.02% of Full Scale Output (Digital) , <±0.1% of Full Scale Output (Analogue)
- Robust Aluminium Case
- Analogue and Digital Options
- Potentiometer, Voltage and Current Output
- Absolute or Incremental Encoder Versions
- Customised Versions for High Volume Available
The P96 industrial mid range draw wire displacement sensor has a measuring range of between 0-2000mm up to 0-3000mm. They are housed in a robust aluminium enclosure and have a dust tight and water tight protection to IP65. The P96 series of industrial draw wire sensors also feature mounting grooves giving them greater flexibility of use in harsh industrial environments.
The analogue P96 industrial mid range draw wire displacement sensor is available as a hybrid potentiometer sensing element, while the digital P96 version is available as both incremental and absolute encoder versions. The hybrid analogue version offers a resolution towards infinite.
Both a digital and analogue output versions are available for greater flexibility. Both absolute and incremental encoder options have a significantly longer service life and better linearity of ±0.02% of full scale output compared to analogue potentiometers which have a non-linearity of ±0.1%.
Incremental encoders are used where the relative position displacement should be measured. In contrast, an absolute encoder assigns a unique position value to each measured value.
For a higher measuring range for an industrial environment try the P115 industrial large range draw wire displacement sensor. Alternatively, if cost is a factor try our low cost OEM MK77 compact mid-range draw wire displacement sensor.
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm
Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM
0-1kg up to 0-30,000kg