At a Glance
- Measuring Ranges: 0-2300mm & 0-5000mm
- Outputs Option: Potentiometer, 4-20mA or 0-10Vdc
- Environmental Protection: IP69K
- Non-Linearity: <±0.25% of Full-Scale Output
- IP69K Dust Tight & Steam-Jet Cleaning Protected
- Ideal for Outdoor Use & Wash-Down Applications
- Potentiometer & Analogue Outputs
- Robust Glass-Fiber Reinforced Plastic Case
- Compact & up to 5m Range
- Customised Versions for High Volume Available
The IP69K draw wire series K100 is a robust draw-wire sensor designed for outdoor environments and wash-down applications. They are housed in a dust tight reinforced glass-fiber plastic enclosure and have a dust tight and steam-jet cleaning protection to IP69K. To further ensure their high protection, their durable sensor design with separate drum and spring spaces promise high protection against environmental influences.
The IP69K draw-wire sensors are compact, have a measuring range of between 0-2300mm up to 0-5000mm and a resolution towards infinity and are available with a 4-20mA, 0-10Vdc conditioned outputs or a direct potentiometer output.
For a higher measuring range for an industrial environment try the P115 industrial large range draw wire displacement sensor. Alternatively, if cost is a factor try our low cost OEM MK77 compact mid-range draw wire displacement sensor.
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty