At a Glance
- Measuring Ranges: 0-1500mm & 0-5000mm
- Outputs Option: Potentiometer, 4-20mA or 0-10Vdc
- Environmental Protection: IP69K
- Non-Linearity: <±0.25% of Full-Scale Output
- IP69K Dust Tight & Steam-Jet Cleaning Protected
- Ideal for Outdoor Use & Wash-Down Applications
- Potentiometer & Analogue Outputs
- Robust Glass-Fiber Reinforced Plastic Case
- Compact & up to 5m Range
- Customised Versions for High Volume Available
The IP69K draw wire series K100 is a robust draw-wire sensor designed for outdoor environments and wash-down applications. They are housed in a dust-tight reinforced glass-fibre plastic enclosure and have a dust-tight and steam-jet cleaning protection to IP69K. To further ensure their high protection, their durable sensor design with separate drum and spring spaces promises high protection against environmental influences.
The IP69K draw-wire sensors are compact, have a measuring range of between 0-1500mm up to 0-5000mm and a resolution towards infinity and are available with a 4-20mA, 0-10Vdc conditioned outputs or a direct potentiometer output.
For a higher measuring range for an industrial environment try the P115 industrial large range draw wire displacement sensor. Alternatively, if cost is a factor try our low cost OEM MK77 compact mid-range draw wire displacement sensor.
0-1500, 0-2500mm Dimensions
0-3500, 0-5000m Dimensions
All dimensions are in mm.
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
- Platform Load Cell | Single Point Load Cell | 0-250g to 0-40kg | OBUG0-250g to 0-40kgFrom £123
- Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM0-1kg up to 0-30,000kgFrom £244Buy Online
- Handheld Load Cell Indicator | Digital Display | TR150From £296Buy Online
- Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD0-5mm to 0-100mmFrom £409Buy Online