At a Glance
- Measuring Range: 0-30m up to 0-50m
- Outputs Include: Incremental or Absolute Encoder, HTL, TTL, SSI, PB, CO
- Environmental Protection: IP65
- Non-Linearity: <±0.01% of Full Scale Output
- Long Distance Measuring Range
- Ideal for Use in Lifts and Elevators
- Robust Aluminium Housing
- Absolute or Incremental Encoder Versions
- Customised Versions for High Volume Available
The P200 industrial extreme long range draw wire displacement sensor has a measuring range of between 0-30m up to 0-50m. They are housed in a robust aluminium enclosure and have a dust tight and water tight protection to IP65. The P200 industrial extreme draw wire sensor series are compact in design and also feature mounting grooves giving them greater flexibility of use in harsh industrial environments.
The P200 industrial extreme long range draw wire displacement sensor is available with either an incremental or absolute encoder versions, giving digital output options of HTL, TTL, SSI, PB and CO. Both absolute and incremental encoder options have a significantly longer service life and excellent linearity of ±0.01% of full scale output.
Incremental encoders are used where the relative position displacement should be measured. In contrast, an absolute encoder assigns a unique position value to each measured value.
For a lower measuring range for an industrial environment try the P60 industrial low range draw wire displacement sensor. Alternatively, if cost is a factor try our low cost OEM draw wire sensors.
If you need an outdoor draw wire sensor try our IP69K rated K100 draw wire sensor.
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty