At a Glance
- 6-Digit LED Display (±199999)
- Inputs: Voltage & Current
- 20-bit A/D Converter
- Environmental Protection: IP65 (when installed)
- Sensor Excitation Supply
- Options: Alarm Relays, Analogue & Digital Outputs
- Customisation Of Software
- New Single Layer Menu for Easier Setup
- Compatible With Existing INT2 Series
- Improved Accuracy – 10 Point Linearisation
- Modular Construction Saves You Money
- Superior Resolution Guaranteed – 20-bit A/D Converter
- Ideal to use in Demanding Environments – Dust & Low Pressure Water Jet Protection as Standard
- IP67 Immersion Front Panel Cover Optional
- Perfect Replacement for Druck DPI 280 & 281 Indicators & INT2 Series
The Intuitive4-P universal process input digital indicator can accept a voltage or current input from any common process instrument such as a pressure transducer or level transmitter or depth sensor. It is the latest version of the INT2-P and features a single layer menu for easier setup and use. With the same dimensions, front panel design and connections, it is fully compatible with the INT2 series enabling easy transition to the newer versions.
A 6-digit LED display (also configurable with 3, 4 or 5 digits if preferred) coupled with the 20 bit A/D converter provides superb resolution and stability in any application. The INT4-P has 10 point linearisation for outstanding accuracy.
The Intuitive4-P universal process input digital indicator utilises a modular construction technique enabling it to be configured with the exact functionality required for your application, ensuring that you only pay for the features that you need.
Options available include voltage or current analogue outputs, 2 or 4 alarm relays and a serial data output in one of several formats including RS232 ASCII, RS485 ASCII and RS485 Modbus RTU.
A splashproof IP67 front panel cover is available for industrial dusty environments. Plus, we can also offer a PCC portable desktop enclosure which is available from 1 up to 12 panel meters as standard. Request pricing from our technical sales team today.
As its name implies, the Intuitive4-P is simple to install and calibrate using the 4 front panel buttons and on-display prompts. The old ‘easy’ and ‘advanced’ menu systems have been made into one layer to make it simpler to use.
CAD Model Files
Our 3D models are provided in STEP format and can be viewed using FreeCAD. Other formats can be provided on request.
The .zip file below contains a separate model for each product variant.
Instant Price & Part Code Builder
Customise this product using the dropdown menus and find the price*, lead time and ordering code below.
Serial Data Output
*Please note: The prices shown are valid in the UK only and do not include carriage charges. For overseas pricing please contact a member of our sales team or your local distributor.
Our Shear Pin Load Cells and Draw Wire Sensors Deliver Flawless Results in Sub-Zero Temperatures
Applied Measurements were contacted by Victoria University of Wellington to provide reliable and accurate equipment that could operate in the sub-zero temperatures of the Antarctic. Using Applied Measurements’ two customised DBEP shear pin load cells, a WS12 draw wire sensor and four intuitive2 displays, the RICE team were able to successfully extract a 763m deep ice core from an ice cap on Roosevelt Island.
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm
Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM
0-1kg up to 0-30,000kg