At a Glance
- 7-Digit LCD Display (±9999999)
- Input: 5mV/V (50mV/V optional)
- Environmental Protection: IP65
- 2 Ranges / Engineering Units
- Optional RS232 Serial Data Output
- Portable Load Cell Display for On-Site Monitoring
- 7 Digit Digital Display for High Accuracy Applications
- Simple to Use & Configure – Only 6 Buttons!
- Totally Dust Protected Suitable for use in Industrial Environments
- Calibrate in 2 Separate Engineering Units or Calibrate 2 Individual Load Cells
The TR150 by Applied Measurements is a high-resolution handheld load cell indicator designed to work with all types of load cell and strain gauge-based transducers.
The TR150 handheld load cell indicator features a 7-digit LCD display which makes it suitable for any monitoring application from general industrial up to high accuracy reference standards. Other features include peak & trough capture, display update rates up to 25Hz, display hold/freeze, shunt calibration and optionally an RS232 serial data output.
Our load cell display has a dual-range facility allowing for calibration in two different engineering units, i.e. Newtons and kg. Alternatively, it is possible to calibrate two separate load cells or strain gauge sensors with a single TR150 load cell display.
The TR150 handheld load cell digital display is housed in a robust IP65 enclosure and powered by 2x ‘AA’ batteries that provide up to 450 hours of continuous operation in low power mode with a 350Ω load cell or strain gauge bridge connected.
TEDS is now only available on our new TRX strain gauge load cell display, which is in stock and available to buy online.
|Display||7-Digit LCD (±9999999) 8.8mm high|
|Resolution||1 pt. in 250,000 @ 1Hz update, 1 pt. in 65,000 @ 10Hz update||Digit|
|Accuracy||±0.005% (±0.001% typical)||Non-linearity as % of full scale|
|Bridge Excitation||5.0 ±4%||Volts dc|
|Maximum Excitation Current||59||mA|
|Input Range||Up to ±5mV/V (±50mV/V can be supplied optionally)||mV/V for display reading of ±19999|
|Minimum Bridge Resistance||85ohms (4x 350ohm sensors in parallel) to 5000ohms|
|Update Rate||0.5, 1, 3, 10, 25 (selectable)||Hz|
|Electrical Connection||5-pin binder socket (mating plug supplied)|
|Annunciators||Low battery warning, peak, trough, hold, net, shunt, cal, range|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to +50||˚C|
|Integral Battery||2x AA (1.5V Alkaline)|
|Battery Life||35 in normal mode or 450 in power saving mode||Hours|
|Configurable Auto Power Off||1-99 (in 1 minute steps)||Minutes|
|Keypad||Tactile, with rim embossed keys|
|Environmental Protection||IP65 (when mating plug fitted)|
|Enclosure Type||BS, dark grey (leather carry case optional)|
Ordering Codes & Options
|Core Product||Details||Example Result|
|TR150||Version with RS232 Output||TR150-RS232|
Instant Price & Part Code Builder
You can now buy this product in our online shop. Alternatively, you can find the ordering code, price* and lead time below.
- Lead Time
- Part Code
*Please note: The prices shown are valid in the UK only and do not include carriage charges. For overseas pricing please contact a member of our sales team or your local distributor.
5 Reasons This May Be the Best Load Cell for Plate Bearing Tests
Micro Geotechnical, an in-situ testing company, needed to accurately monitor the bearing capacity of the ground under a given load, to determine the safe bearing capacity of the soil. The measuring instruments would need to be accurate and precise, with the ability to withstand the harsh outdoor environments of their in-situ plate bearing tests. So, we offered them Applied Measurements button load cell CBES and our handheld indicator and here's why...
Complete Tensile Monitoring System Delivered in Under 1 Week
With huge capacities of up to 30,000kg and an accuracy of <±0.03% of the rated capacity, the highly accurate DBBSM S-beam load cell really is the knight in stainless steel armour. Not only can it efficiently handle the larger loads in the guys, it can also be supplied in less than 1 week! Its tough construction makes it ideal to use in the harsh outdoor conditions on the guy cables.
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
- Platform Load Cell | Single Point Load Cell | 0-250g to 0-40kg | OBUG0-250g to 0-40kgFrom £123
- Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM0-1kg up to 0-30,000kgFrom £244Buy Online
- Handheld Load Cell Indicator | Digital Display | TR150From £296Buy Online
- Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD0-5mm to 0-100mmFrom £409Buy Online