At a Glance
- 7-Digit LCD Display (±9999999)
- Input: 5mV/V (50mV/V optional)
- Environmental Protection: IP65
- 2 Ranges / Engineering Units
- Optional RS232 Serial Data Output
- Integrated TEDS (IEEE1451, Template 33)
- Portable for On-Site Monitoring for your Load Cell and Strain Gauge Transducer
- 7 Digit Display for High Accuracy Applications
- Simple to Use & Configure – Only 6 Buttons!
- Totally Dust Protected Suitable for use in Industrial Environments
- Calibrate in 2 Separate Engineering Units or Calibrate 2 Individual Load Cells
- Faster Calibration with Integrated TEDS Chip
The TR150 by Applied Measurements is a high-resolution handheld load cell indicator designed to work with all types of load cell and strain gauge based transducer.
The TR150 handheld load cell indicator features a 7-digit LCD display which makes it suitable for any monitoring application from general industrial up to high accuracy reference standards. Other features include peak & trough capture, display update rates up to 25Hz, display hold / freeze, shunt calibration, integrated TEDS (Transducer Electronic Data Sheet) functionality and optionally an RS232 serial data output.
The handheld load cell indicator’s dual-range facility allows for calibration in two different engineering units, i.e. Newtons and kg. Alternatively, it is possible to calibrate two separate load cells or sensors with a single TR150 display.
The TR150 handheld load cell indicator is housed in a robust IP65 enclosure and powered by 2x ‘AA’ batteries that provide up to 450 hours of continuous operation in low power mode with a 350Ω load cell or strain gauge bridge connected.
Please contact your Applied Measurements expert sales team using the form in the sidebar, or call +44 (0) 1189 817339, or send an email to [email protected] and Applied Measurements will be happy to assist you with your enquiry.
Instant Price & Part Code Builder
Customise this product using the dropdown menus and find the price*, lead time and ordering code below.
*Please note: The prices shown are valid in the UK only and do not include carriage charges. For overseas pricing please contact a member of our sales team or your local distributor.
Complete Tensile Monitoring System Delivered in Under 1 Week
With huge capacities of up to 30,000kg and an accuracy of <±0.03% of the rated capacity, the highly accurate DBBSM S-beam load cell really is the knight in stainless steel armour. Not only can it efficiently handle the larger loads in the guys, it can also be supplied in less than 1 week! Its tough construction makes it ideal to use in the harsh outdoor conditions on the guy cables.
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm