At a Glance
- Measuring Range: 0-2100mm Analogue and Digital
- Outputs Include: Potentiometer / Incremental Encoder
- Environmental Protection: IP20 (Analogue), IP54 (Digital)
- Non-Linearity: <±0.05% Full Scale Output Digital, <±0.25% FSO Analogue
- Low Cost Ideal for OEM
- Customised Versions for High Volume Available
- Analogue and Digital Versions
- Potentiometer (Analogue Only)
- Incremental Encoder (Digital Only)
- Robust Plastic Housing
The MK77 compact mid-range draw wire displacement sensor is small, low cost and has a measuring range of 0-2100mm. Its low cost and customer specific designs makes it ideal for high volume OEM applications. They feature a robust plastic housing and a very compact design, enabling it to fit into the smallest of spaces.
For the digital version the non-linearity is better than ±0.05% of the full scale output and the digital version is better than ±0.15% full scale output.
MK77 Analogue Compact Draw Wire Displacement Sensor
MK77 Analogue Compact Draw Wire Displacement Sensor With Integrated Cable Radial
MK77 Digital Compact Draw Wire Displacement Sensor Outline
All dimensions are in mm
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty