At a Glance
- Measuring Ranges: 0-50mm to 0-750mm
- Analogue: 0-50mm to 0-750mm, Digital: 0-500mm to 0-750mm
- Outputs Include: Potentiometer / Voltage / Current / Incremental Encoder
- Environmental Protection: IP20 Analogue, IP54 Digital
- Non-Linearity: <±0.1% Full Scale Output
- Smallest Design in Its Class
- Low Cost Ideal for OEM
- Low Range Measuring
- Customised Versions for High Volume Available
- Analogue and Digital Versions
- Conductive Plastic/Wire/Hybrid Potentiometer (Analogue Only)
- Incremental Encoder (Digital Only)
- Robust Plastic Housing
The MK30 subminiature draw wire displacement sensor is low cost, compact and measures low ranges from 0-50mm to 0-750mm. They have a robust plastic housing and a very compact design, enabling it to fit into the smallest of spaces. This is the smallest design and lowest range of the MK series.
Analogue potentiometer and digital encoder options are available to suit your application. Analogue versions are available in measuring ranges of 0-50mm up to 0-750mm, digital versions are available in 0-500mm and 0-750mm only.
For the analogue version of the MK30 subminiature draw wire displacement sensor the non linearity is better than ±0.25% of the full scale output for 0-150mm upwards, with an option of ±0.1% for hybrid potentiometers 0-250mm upwards.
The digital encoder versions (0-500mm and 0-750mm) have a non-linearity of ±0.05% of the full scale output.
For a higher measuring range, please see our MK120 draw wire sensor range.
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm
Pancake Load Cell | Low Profile Force Sensor | DSCC
0-5kN up to 0-1000kN
Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM
0-1kg up to 0-30,000kg