At a Glance
- Measuring Range: 0-100mm up to 0-1000mm
- Outputs Include: Potentiometer
- Environmental Protection: IP65 (IP67 Optional MPW)
- Non-Linearity: <±0.5% of Full-Scale Output
- Fast Measurement in Harsh Environments
- Robust Aluminium Housing
- Waterproof IP67 Versions (MPW)
- Swivel Flange Mounting in Two Axes 180° / 360°
The MP and MPW industrial miniature draw-wire sensor have a measuring range of between 0-100mm up to 0-1000mm. They are housed in a robust aluminium enclosure and the MP version has a dust-tight and watertight protection to IP65 suitable for most industrial and mobile applications. The MPW is immersion protected to IP67 for more arduous environments.
Both the MP and MPW feature swivel flange mounting in 2 axes giving you greater flexibility of use in harsh industrial environments.
For a higher measuring range for an industrial environment try the P115 industrial large range draw-wire displacement sensor. Alternatively, if the cost is a factor try our low-cost OEM draw-wire sensors.
If you need an outdoor draw-wire sensor, try our IP69k rated draw-wire sensor.
All dimensions are in mm
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
- Platform Load Cell | Single Point Load Cell | 0-250g to 0-40kg | OBUG0-250g to 0-40kgFrom £123
- Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM0-1kg up to 0-30,000kgFrom £244Buy Online
- Handheld Load Cell Indicator | Digital Display | TR150From £296Buy Online
- Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD0-5mm to 0-100mmFrom £409Buy Online