At a Glance
- Measuring Range: 0-2300mm, 0-3500mm, 0-5000mm Analogue Only
- Outputs Include: Potentiometer / Voltage / Current
- Environmental Protection: IP65
- Non-Linearity: <±0.15% of Full Scale Output
- Low Cost Ideal for OEM
- Customised Versions for High Volume Available
- Analogue Only
- Potentiometer Output
- Robust Plastic Housing
The MK88 compact medium range draw wire displacement sensor is small, low cost and has a measuring range of 0-2300mm, 0-3500mm and 0-5000mm. They are low cost and customer specific designs makes it ideal for high volume OEM applications. They feature a robust plastic housing and a very compact design, enabling it to fit into the smallest of spaces.
The MK88 compact medium range draw wire displacement sensor is analogue only with a non-linearity better than ±15% of the full scale output for the 0-2300mm range.
All dimensions are in mm
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
- Platform Load Cell | Single Point Load Cell | 0-250g to 0-40kg | OBUG0-250g to 0-40kgFrom £123
- Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM0-1kg up to 0-30,000kgFrom £244Buy Online
- Handheld Load Cell Indicator | Digital Display | TR150From £296Buy Online
- Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD0-5mm to 0-100mmFrom £409Buy Online