At a Glance
- Measuring Range: 0-2300mm, 0-3500mm, 0-5000mm Analogue Only
- Outputs Include: Potentiometer / Voltage / Current
- Environmental Protection: IP65
- Non-Linearity: <±0.15% of Full Scale Output
- Low Cost Ideal for OEM
- Customised Versions for High Volume Available
- Analogue Only
- Potentiometer Output
- Robust Plastic Housing
The MK88 compact medium range draw wire displacement sensor is small, low cost and has a measuring range of 0-2300mm, 0-3500mm and 0-5000mm. They are low cost and customer specific designs makes it ideal for high volume OEM applications. They feature a robust plastic housing and a very compact design, enabling it to fit into the smallest of spaces.
The MK88 compact medium range draw wire displacement sensor is analogue only with a non-linearity better than ±15% of the full scale output for the 0-2300mm range.
All dimensions are in mm
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty