At a Glance
- Input: 0.06mV/V to 30.3mV/V
- Output: 0-5Vdc, 0-10Vdc, 4-20mA, 0-20mA, ±5Vdc or ±10Vdc
- Environmental Protection: IP67
- High Speed: Bandwidth 6kHz max.
- Mains & 18-24Vdc Versions
- Ideal for use in most Industrial Environments
- Dust Tight & Waterproof
- AC or DC Versions Available to Suit Your Specific Application
- Simple Setup – With Non-Interactive Span & Zero Controls
- Let Us Save You Time – We can calibrate it with any of our strain gauge transducers
The SGA load cell amplifier / load cell signal conditioner is designed to provide a high stability, high speed, conditioned analogue output from up to four 350Ω strain gauge bridges connected in parallel.
The SGA load cell signal conditioner is capable of working with very low-level input signals right down to 0.06mV/V and amplifying them into a stable, high-level industry standard process signal such as 0-10Vdc or 4-20mA.
The load cell signal conditioner is housed in a rugged ABS enclosure rated to IP67 making it suitable for use in a wide range of industrial locations.
Other features of the load cell amplifier include straightforward configuration using non-interactive zero & span controls and variable low-pass filter to allow fine tuning for any application.
There are two versions of the load cell amplifier available: the SGA-A model which requires a 110 or 240Vac supply, and the SGA-D which operates from an 18-24Vdc supply.
The SGA load cell amplifier can be supplied fully-wired and calibrated with any strain gauge transducer from our wide range listed in the associated products section below.
Incredible Miniature Reaction Torque Sensor Helps Create Ocean Energy
The YDNS miniature reaction torque sensor's compact size and in-line direct drive measurement capability meant it could easily be housed within the waterproof enclosure of the 1/50th scale wave energy converter.
Applied Measurements’ Displacement Transducers Make Tracks Through Turkey
Applied Measurements were asked to design a bespoke bridge monitoring system for Turkey’s new rail tunnel – The Marmaray Project. We created a bespoke bridge monitoring system using 3 off 50mm AML/SGD displacement transducers, forming a triaxial measurement of each joint. The AML/SGD series of displacement transducers utilise strain gauge technology to convert the linear movement of the joints within the tunnel into an analogue electrical signal. The AML/SGD series of displacement transducers were chosen for their excellent accuracy (0.1%), coupled with their high resolution and long-term stability, making them a perfect transducer for The Marmaray Project.
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm
Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM
0-1kg up to 0-30,000kg