At a Glance
- Capacities: 0-200N up to 0-2000N
- Output: 2mV/V
- Environmental Protection: IP65
- High Accuracy: <±0.1%/RC
- Optional Fatigue-Rated Versions
- Low Profile to Easily Fit Where Space is Limited
- Perfect for both Weighing and Force Measuring
- Ideal for Dynamic Measurements Thanks to its High Frequency Response
- Customisation Available to Suit your Specific Application
- Let us do the work for you – We can Supply the DSCRC as a Complete Measuring System
The DSCRC low profile tension and compression load cell/pancake load cell is manufactured from stainless steel and is suitable for use in weighing and force measurement applications. They can operate in both tension and compression and are commonly used in materials testing and component fatigue testing applications for axial force measurements where a high accuracy, low-profile device is required.
The high frequency response of the DSCRC low profile tension and compression load cell also make them ideal for dynamic force and load measurement applications. The high-speed analogue SGA amplifier is an ideal compliment to the DSCRC, offering a conditioned signal output of 4-20mA, ±5Vdc or ±10Vdc with a bandwidth of up to 6kHz.
As with all our load cells, the DSCRC low profile tension and compression load cell design can be modified to suit your exact requirements, with alternative threads, custom dimensions and customer-specific capacities.
If you require a rated capacity greater than 0-2kN, the DSCC low profile load cell covers forces from 0-5kN up to 0-1000kN as standard.
|Natural Frequency (kHz)|
6 off Ø7
M10 x 1.0
6 off Ø7
M10 x 1.0
|1000||76||25||60||6 off Ø7||M10x1.0||11||7||3|
|2000||76||25||60||6 off Ø7||M10x1.0||11||7||4|
Published Sensor Application Articles
Below is a published sensor application paper that shows you how the DSCRC low profile tension and compression load cell has been used in a specific application. See our published sensor application articles page for many more.
Shape Control for Experimental Continuation
By Robin M. Neville, Rainer M. J. Groh, Alberto Pirrera, and Mark Schenk, Phys. Rev. Lett. 120, 254101 – Published 21 June 2018. Available as open access.
Abstract: An experimental method has been developed to locate unstable equilibria of nonlinear structures quasistatically. The technique involves loading a structure by the application of either a force or a displacement at a main actuation point while simultaneously controlling the overall shape using additional bidirectional probe points.[…]
CAD Model Files
Our 3D models are provided in STEP format and can be viewed using FreeCAD. Other formats can be provided on request.
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm
Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM
0-1kg up to 0-30,000kg