At a Glance
- Extension Accessory for BlueForce Impact force Tester
- 1.1m to 2.5m Force Measurements
- 50V004-C Angular Extension + Bag
- Straight & Vertical Extensions also Available
- New Angular Extension for Microtronics Blueforce Impact Force Tester
- For Impact Force Measurements from 1.1m up to 2.5m
- Separate Elements for 1.5mm Swing or Sliding Door Measurements
- Compliant with EN12453
- Ideal for Sectional, Vertical & Tilt Closures
- Transport Bag Included
Applied Measurements are the only UK-approved calibration house for the Microtronics SpeedForce/BlueForce Testers.
The New Angular Extension 50V004-C for Microtronics Impact Force Tester enables precise impact force measurements to be taken at varying distances between 1.1m and 2.5m as required by EN12453. This is essential for your CE certification of power-operated gates and doors.
The angular extension must be used in combination with the straight extension (also sold on our website) as the assembly uses the fixing element of the straight extension.
The new angular extension 50V004-C now comes with smaller elements making it much easier to handle and transport. Plus, it is supplied with the new angular extension bag which is now only 1m in length.
Plus, some of the elements of the angular extension can also be combined to make the 1.5m swing and/or sliding door measurements.
It is ideal to measure sectional, vertical and tilt closures (that are normally very high) and also for the bars, where the instrument has to be placed obliquely.
The angular extension features an adjustable footplate for secure force impact measurements. The engineer presses the stirrup on the floor with a foot while supporting the tube of the spacer with a hand. Please see the element composition diagram below.
Please note: the Angular Extension must be used with the Straight Extension, also available to buy on our website.
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
- Platform Load Cell | Single Point Load Cell | 0-250g to 0-40kg | OBUG0-250g to 0-40kgFrom £123
- Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM0-1kg up to 0-30,000kgFrom £244Buy Online
- Handheld Load Cell Indicator | Digital Display | TR150From £296Buy Online
- Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD0-5mm to 0-100mmFrom £409Buy Online