At a Glance
- Extension Accessory for BlueForce Impact force Tester
- 30cm & 50cm Measurements
- Angular & Vertical Extensions also Available
- Straight Extension for Microtronics Blueforce Impact Force Tester
- For Impact Force Measurements at 30cm & 50cm
- Compliant with EN12453
- Ideal for Horizontal, Vertical and Shutter Closures
Applied Measurements are the only UK approved calibration house for the Microtronics SpeedForce/BlueForce Testers.
The BlueForce Straight Extension for Microtronics Impact Force Tester enables precise impact force measurements to be taken at specific distances of 30cm and 50cm as required by the former European Norm EN12445, now new EN12453.
Installation of the Straight Extension is simple. To use the Straight Extension, it is installed directly to the BlueForce Impact Force Tester by a threaded screw for optimum, sturdy and accurate impact force measurements to be carried out. Download the extensions assembly guide for more details.
This is essential for your CE certification of power-operated gates and doors.
The Straight Accessory or Linear Extension is ideal for horizontal closures, verticals and shutters.
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty