At a Glance
- Weight = 150 grams
- 58mm Paper Width
- Printing Head Approx. Lifetime: 100km
- Paper Type: Thermal
- Working Temperature: -10/+50 °C
- USB Cable Interface Available
- 2 Year Warranty
- For Microtronics BlueForce Smart PRO Testers ONLY
- Ideal if you Want a Hard Copy of the Test Results On-Site
- Saves You Time – Prints Instant Reports using Bluetooth
- Extremely Light Weight and Portable
- Easy to Carry to the Test Site – No PC Required
- Prints Fast at 90mm per Second
- Li-Ion Battery Power Source with Battery Charger Included.
The Microtronics FTP Thermal Printer PRO means you can print on-the-spot test reports from your Microtronics BlueForce Smart PRO impact force tester. This FTP thermal printer is ideal if you want to print a hard copy of the pass/not pass test results directly on-site.
At only 150 grams the lightweight portable printer is easy to carry to the test site without the need for an additional PC as all the data is transferred from the Smart Pro tester via GSM web connectivity. It comes with a uniquely designed carry case to make transport even easier.
To save the operator time, the test reports come partially compiled enabling the engineer to tailor the report to the specific test performed. With print speeds of up to 90mm per second, this printer is designed for fast results. The engineers can choose whether they would prefer a ‘long’ or ‘short’ pass/not pass report to suit their requirements.
The FTP Thermal Printer PRO comes with a rechargeable lithium battery pack and charger included in the price.
The FTP wireless portable printer is only compatible with the BlueForce Smart PRO Tester and testers upgraded to the Smart PRO Upgrade.
Please note: The FTP printer does not print the full certification to EN 12445.
|Printing Head Approximate Lifetime||100km|
|Wireless Interfaces Available||Bluetooth 4.1 (for BlueForce Smart) and Bluetooth 2.0 standard|
|Cable Interfaces Available||Standard USB|
|Dimensions||100 x 75 x 45 mm approximately|
|Working Temperature||-10 to +50°C|
|Power Source||Li-Ion Battery Pack|
|The FTP Printer is only compatible with BlueForce Smart Pro 50V001G or the Smart Pro Upgraded Tester 50V016-G.|
|The test outcome (PASS/FAIL) must be entered by the operator, since it depends on the standard applied (EN12445 or alternative) in relation to the type of door and measuring point.|
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty