At a Glance
- Download and Fill in the Form
- Mark 3-day or 7-day service
- Send the form in with your Microtronics Force Tester
- Annual Calibration of Microtronics Gate Force Testers
- We are the ONLY UK Approved Calibration House
- 3-Working Day and 7-Working Day
- Return Delivery Included (UK Mainland Only)
- Pay by Credit Card via Our Secure Online Portal
Applied Measurements are the only UK-approved calibration house for the Microtronics BlueForce Testers.
All you need to do is print and fill in the form below and send it in along with your Microtronics BlueForce Tester. Mark on the form whether you would like a 3-working day or 7-working day calibration service.
- Download and fill in the form
- Mark whether you would like 3-day or 7-day service
- Send the form in with your Microtronics force tester
Once we have received your tester and Booking in Form, we will email you the expected shipment date, plus a link to pay via our secure online portal.
Return shipping back to you is included in the calibration price (for UK mainland customers only).
We cannot repair the Gate Force Testers. We are a calibration house only. For Gate Force Tester repairs please contact your original supplier.
For BlueForce Smart APP and Software issues, read the BlueForce troubleshooting guide below.
BlueForce Smart PRO Upgrade Option
We also offer a BlueForce Smart PRO upgrade, which is a hardware upgrade of your existing BlueForce testers.
The Smart PRO Upgrade enables your existing BlueForce Tester to deliver the test measurement results via GSM web connectivity directly to any web-connected device, reducing any compatibility problems. Visit BlueForce Smart PRO upgrade page for more details.
To upgrade your BlueForce Tester to Smart PRO Upgrade, please check with our sales team first to make sure your existing device is compatible.
If you require a waterproof and dust-tight carry case, we can supply the optional BlueForce Extreme Carry Case which is protected to IP67 for harsher environments. We can also supply the Microtronics straight extensions, angular and vertical extensions and the Microtronics FTP printer. See our Microtronics online shop.
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
- Platform Load Cell | Single Point Load Cell | 0-250g to 0-40kg | OBUG0-250g to 0-40kgFrom £123
- Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM0-1kg up to 0-30,000kgFrom £244Buy Online
- Handheld Load Cell Indicator | Digital Display | TR150From £296Buy Online
- Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD0-5mm to 0-100mmFrom £409Buy Online