At a Glance
- Load Cell Capacities: 0-5kN up to 0-1000kN
- Load Cell Output: 2mV/V
- High Accuracy Load Cell: <±0.05%/RC
- 800m Wireless Range
- Up To 200 Readings/Second
- Supplied Calibrated & Ready to Use
- DSCC Compression Load Cell + T24-ACMi-SA Industrial Wireless Transmitter
- Fantastic Wireless Transmission Range – Up to 800 metres!
- High-Frequency Response – Ideal for Crash Test Walls
- Load Cell Customisation Available
- Sensor Options Include: Fatigue-Rated Versions, IP67 Rated Versions, IP68 Submersible Versions
Applied Measurements wireless strain gauge system is supplied with the DSCC compression load cell and T24-ACMi-SA wireless transmitter to deliver fast wireless readings of 200 per second up to 800 metre range. A noise-free resolution of 1 in 50,000 is possible, increasing to 1 in 400,000 at a reduced output rate of 1 reading/10 seconds.
The T24-ACMi-SA is a tough miniature enclosure housing 1 off T24-SA wireless strain gauge transmitter. If a faster speed is required, the transmitter can be substituted for the T24-SAf to deliver ultra-fast update rates of 2,000 per second.
Our complete wireless strain gauge system can measure both tension and compression and in both weighing and force measurement applications. Plus, thanks to Applied Measurements DSCC compression load cell’s stainless steel construction and high-frequency response, along with the fast update rates of the T24-ACMi-SA, it is an ideal system for dynamic force and load measurement applications such as crash test walls.
Capacities 5kN to 200kN are in-stock and can be delivered ready calibrated with the T24-ACMi-SA wireless transmitter in 7 – 10 working days!
The DSCC compression load cell utilises a symmetrical shear sensing design and central threaded through-hole meaning that bending, off-axis, side-load/shear loads and torsion errors are kept to a minimum. Rod end bearings and mounting bases can also be provided to guarantee optimum load/force introduction and best possible measurement accuracy.
The DSCC compression load cell can be completely customised with alternative threads, custom dimensions, counter-bored mounting holes, protection ratings of IP67 and IP68 submersible and higher capacities in excess of 5000kN possible.
Need a different compression load cell? See our full range of compression load cells, ALL of which are compatible with the T24-ACMi miniature industrial wireless transmitter.
Flexible Calibration Options
The compression load cell with digital readout comes with a variety of calibration options to suit your application.
Calibration options include:
- Single direction i.e. compression or tension only (UKAS traceable)
- Bi-directional for tension and compression measuring (UKAS traceable)
- Full UKAS calibration
We can also supply the DSCC pancake load cell with a BS EN ISO 376 calibration certificate for use as a reference standard.
When a full UKAS certification is required, this is provided through our association with the appropriate UKAS-accredited laboratories including the National Physical Laboratory (NPL) in London.
Product Dimensions (mm)
DSCC Compression Load Cell
|Core Product Ref|
0-5, 0-10, 0-25, 0-50
M20 x 2.5
0-100, 0-200, 0-250
M36 x 2
0-300, 0-500, 0-750, 0-1000
M64 x 6
0-250, 0-300, 0-500
M56 x 4
T24-ACMi Wireless Transmitter Enclosure
T24-SA Wireless Strain Gauge Transmitter
DSCC Fixturing Options
To get the best possible performance from your load cell we can supply rod end bearings and load buttons.
Load buttons and rod-end bearings are designed to align forces through the centre axis of the load cell, thus reducing the effects of extraneous forces and improving the load cell’s overall performance.
- Load buttons are used where compressive forces are applied.
- Rod end bearings are used where tensile forces are being applied.
For load button and rod end dimension please see the DSCC datasheet
Please contact our expert sales team using the form in the sidebar or call us on +44 (0) 1189 817339.
CAD Model Files
Our 3D models are provided in STEP format and can be viewed using FreeCAD. Other formats can be provided on request.
The .zip file below contains a separate model for each product variant.
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty