At a Glance
- 2.4GHz Operating Frequency (Licence Free)
- Range: up to 600m (internal antenna) / up to 800m (external antenna
- Strain Gauge Bridge Input
- Measurement Rate Up to 2kHz
- Very Low Power Consumption
- FAST Wireless Monitoring for your Load, Pressure, Torque or Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor
- Ultra-Fast Update Rate of 2,000 Per Second
- Ideal for High Speed Capture
- Miniature PCB Perfect for OEM Integration
- Suit Your Design – Can be Integrated Directly Inside a Sensor or Separate Module
- Simple Wireless Setup
- Fantastic Wireless Transmission Range – Up to 800 metres!
The T24-SAf 2kHz wireless strain gauge transmitter module enables fast, high accuracy wireless measurement of signals from bridge-based transducers such as load cells, pressure sensors, torque transducers and displacement sensors.
Transmission ranges of up to 600 metres are possible using the internal antenna, while the use of an external antenna increases transmission range up to 800 metres.
The T24-SAf 2kHz wireless strain gauge transmitter module requires a power supply of just 3Vdc to operate which is typically provided by 2x ‘AA’ batteries and provides a highly stable, high resolution signal that can be received by any of the T24 range of 2.4GHz telemetry instrumentation.
The output rate is fixed at 2000 readings/second with a noise-free resolution of 1 in 8000.
The compact T24-SAf strain gauge telemetry acquisition module can be integrated into load cells and other sensors if sufficient space is available. Alternatively, it can be mounted into either the T24-ACM(2x ‘D’ size batteries) or T24-ACMi (2x ‘AA’ size batteries) battery-powered modules to complete your wireless sensor.
Please contact our expert sales team using the form in the sidebar, call us on +44 (0) 1189 817339, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you with your enquiry.
|Modulation Method||MS (QPSK)|
|Radio Type||Transceiver (2 way)|
|Data Rate||250||K bits / second|
|*Tests conducted in an open field site with the transmitter at the top of a 3m pole. The receiver was mounted 1.5m off the ground.|
|Strain Gauge Excitation System||-||4 wire|
|Strain Gauge Excitation Voltage||4.5||5||5.25||Vdc|
|Strain Gauge Resistance||85||Ω|
|Strain Gauge Sensitivity||3.2||+/-mV/V|
|Offset Temperature Stability||1||4||ppm/˚C|
|Gain Temperature Stability||3||5||ppm/˚C|
|Non Linearity||25||ppm of FR|
|Internal Resolution/Bits||16,000,000 / 24||Resolution / Bits|
|Noise Free Resolution at ±3.2mV/V||8,000 / 13||Resolution/Bits|
|Transmission Rates||2000Hz (fixed)|
|ACMi and OEM Module||2.1||3.6||Vdc|
|Battery Life - Transmitting results at 3 per second, 350R Strain Bridge||Usage||Battery Life|
|Pair AA cells||Constantly on||30 hours|
|Pair AA cells||12 sessions per day of 5 minutes||30 days|
|Pair DD cells||Constantly on||5.5 days|
|Pair DD cells||12 sessions per day of 5 minutes||4.5 months|
|Operating Temperature Range||-20||55||°C|
|Storage Temperature Range (no batteries)||-40||85||°C|
|IP Rating (ACM and ACMi)||IP67/Nema4|
|Wireless Range / m||800m (2,600 ft)||500m (1,600 ft)|
|Power Supply||3-18 Vdc or 2xD cell||3 Vdc (2xAA)||3 Vdc (2xAAA with BB1)|
|Battery Life at 1 transmission per second*||1 year||5 months||2 months|
|Radio Frequency||2.4 GHz|
|Operating Temperature /˚C||-20 to +55||-20 to +55||-40 to +80|
|Module Size / mm||164 x 84 x 57||80 x 62 x 34||76 x 35 x 20|
|Software & Configuration||T24 Toolkit & T24LOG100|
Software downloads to accompany the T24 modules are available below - a T24 base station is required to use the software and configure T24 modules. A brief description of what each piece of software does is as follows:
- T24 Toolkit - This is used to configure the settings on all T24 modules.
- T24Log100 - Offers up to 100 channels of simultaneous monitoring and data logging.
- T24 Quick View - Allows monitoring and logging of data from a single data provider.
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty