At a Glance
- For use with all T24 Acquisition Modules
- Single Channel
- Holds 2x ‘AA’ Batteries – up to 1 Year Life!
- Miniature IP67 Rated ABS Enclosure
- Field Connection Terminals
- Ideal for BOTH Indoor and Outdoor Applications
- Compact for use where Space is Limited – Only 80mm Length!
- Suitable for TOUGH Industrial Environments
- IP67 Waterproof Enclosure
- Fast and Simple Installation – Screw Type Wiring Terminals
- Fantastic Transmission Range – Up to 800 metres!
The T24-ACMi incorporates a mounting PCB for your chosen T24 acquisition module, simple screw-type wiring terminals, a battery holder for 2x ‘AA’ size batteries and an external antenna to provide improved transmission range of up to 800 metres. You will need to purchase the external ‘e’ suffix version of the acquisition module to utilise this antenna.
The T24-ACMi miniature wireless transmitter module is rated to IP67 making it suitable for use in many tough industrial and outdoor environments.
Battery life using 2x ‘AA’ size cells is up to 1 year depending on the configuration of your system.
Please contact our expert sales team using the quick enquiry form on the right, call us on +44 (0) 1189 817339, or send an email to [email protected] and we will be happy to assist you with your enquiry.
|Modulation Method||MS (QPSK)|
|Radio Type||Transceiver (2 way)|
|Data Rate||250||K bits / second|
|*Tests conducted in an open field site with the transmitter at the top of a 3m pole. The receiver was mounted 1.5m off the ground.|
Ordering Codes & Options
|Input Modules (Determined by Order Code)|
|T24-ACMi-SA||Strain Gauge (load cells, force transducers, pressure sensors, etc.).|
|T24-ACMi-SAf||Fast Strain Gauge (2kHz version of the above).|
|T24-ACMi-IA||Current (4-20mA or 0-20mA input).|
|T24-ACMi-VA||Voltage (0-5Vdc, 0-10Vdc, 0-4.5Vdc, 1-5Vdc, 1-6Vdc, etc.).|
|T24-ACMi-TA||Temperature (for PT100 type 385 sensors).|
|T24-ACMi-PA||Pulse (Outputs in rpm, Hz, and time, actual pulse counting and measuring the period between pulses).|
|T24-ACMi-RA||Potentiometer (for any potentiometer-based sensor with a resistance).|
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
- Platform Load Cell | Single Point Load Cell | 0-250g to 0-40kg | OBUG0-250g to 0-40kgFrom £123
- Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM0-1kg up to 0-30,000kgFrom £244Buy Online
- Handheld Load Cell Indicator | Digital Display | TR150From £296Buy Online
- Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD0-5mm to 0-100mmFrom £409Buy Online