At a Glance
- For use with all T24 Acquisition Modules
- Single Channel
- Holds 2x ‘AA’ Batteries – up to 1 Year Life!
- Miniature IP67 Rated ABS Enclosure
- Field Connection Terminals
- Ideal for BOTH Indoor and Outdoor Applications
- Compact for use where Space is Limited – Only 80mm Length!
- Suitable for TOUGH Industrial Environments
- IP67 Waterproof Enclosure
- Fast and Simple Installation – Screw Type Wiring Terminals
- Fantastic Transmission Range – Up to 800 metres!
The T24-ACMi incorporates a mounting PCB for your chosen T24 acquisition module, simple screw-type wiring terminals, a battery holder for 2x ‘AA’ size batteries and an external antenna to provide improved transmission range of up to 800 metres. You will need to purchase the external ‘e’ suffix version of the acquisition module to utilise this antenna.
The T24-ACMi miniature wireless transmitter module is rated to IP67 making it suitable for use in many tough industrial and outdoor environments.
Battery life using 2x ‘AA’ size cells is up to 1 year depending on the configuration of your system.
Please contact our expert sales team using the quick enquiry form on the right, call us on +44 (0) 1189 817339, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you with your enquiry.
Software downloads to accompany the T24 modules are available below – a T24 base station is required to use the software and configure T24 modules. A brief description of what each piece of software does is as follows:
- T24 Toolkit – This is used to configure the settings on all T24 modules.
- T24Log100 – Offers up to 100 channels of simultaneous monitoring and data logging.
- T24 Quick View – Allows monitoring and logging of data from a single data provider.
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty