At a Glance
- 2.4GHz Operating Frequency (Licence Free)
- Range: up to 600m (internal antenna) / up to 800m (external antenna
- 0-20mA Current Input
- Resolution up to 30,000 divisions
- Very Low Power Consumption
- Wireless Monitoring for your 4-20mA and 0-20mA Sensors
- Miniature PCB Ideal for OEM Integration
- High Speed Updates at 200 per Second
- Simple Wireless Setup
- Fantastic Wireless Transmission Range – Up to 800 metres!
The T24-IA wireless current transmitter module enables high accuracy wireless measurement of signals from 0-20mA and 4-20mA current output sensors such as pressure transmitters, LVDT displacement sensors and level/depth sensors.
Transmission ranges of up to 600 metres are possible using the internal antenna, while the use of an external antenna increases transmission range up to 800 metres.
The T24-IA wireless current transmitter module requires a power supply of just 3Vdc to operate which is typically provided by 2x ‘AA’ batteries and provides a highly stable, high resolution signal that can be received by any of the T24 range of 2.4GHz telemetry instrumentation.
Output rates of up to 200 readings/second are possible at a noise-free resolution of 1 in 5000, increasing to 1 in 30,000 at a reduced output rate of 1 reading/second or less.
The compact T24-IA transmitter module can be integrated into load cells and other sensors if sufficient space is available. Alternatively, it can be mounted into either the T24-ACM(2x ‘D’ size batteries) or T24-ACMi (2x ‘AA’ size batteries) battery-powered modules to complete your wireless sensor.
Please contact our expert sales team using the form in the sidebar, call us on +44 (0) 1189 817339, or send an email to [email protected] and we will be happy to assist you with your enquiry.
|Modulation Method||MS (QPSK)|
|Radio Type||Transceiver (2 way)|
|Data Rate||250||K bits / second|
|*Tests conducted in an open field site with the transmitter at the top of a 3m pole. The receiver was mounted 1.5m off the ground.|
|Input Range Sensitivity (FR)||0||-||21||mA|
|Gain Temperature Stability||-||50||ppm /˚C|
|Offset Temperature Stability||0.5||ppm /˚C|
|Non Linearity before Linearization||5||25||ppm of FR|
|Internal Resolution||16,000,000 / 24||Resolution/Bits|
|Input Calibration Accuracy||-||-||0.1||%FR|
|Noise Free where Sample Time < 10mS||5,000 / 12.5||Resolution/Bits|
|Noise Free where Sample Time < 100mS||6,000 / 12.75||Resolution/Bits|
|Noise Free where Sample Time < 1000mS||10,000 / 13.25||Resolution/Bits|
|Noise Free where Sample Time > 1000mS||30,000 / 14.75||Resolution/Bits|
|Transmission Rates||From 5 ms to 1 day|
|Excitation Available||5 Vdc @ 50 mA|
|ACMi and OEM Module||2.1||3.6||Vdc|
|Normal Mode on Constantly||40||45||mA|
|Standby Mode / Low Power Mode||5||20||uA|
|Battery Life - Transmitting results at 3 per second, no excitation required||Usage||Battery Life|
|Pair AA cells||Constantly on||1 month|
|Pair AA cells||12 sessions per day of 5 minutes||2 years|
|Pair DD cells||Constantly on||4.5 months|
|Pair DD cells||12 sessions per day of 5 minutes||>9 years|
|Operating Temperature Range||-20||55||°C|
|Storage Temperature Range (no batteries)||-40||85||°C|
|IP Rating (ACM and ACMi)||IP67/Nema4|
|Wireless Range / m||800m (2,600 ft)||500m (1,600 ft)|
|Power Supply||3-18 Vdc or 2xD cell||3 Vdc (2xAA)||3 Vdc (2xAAA with BB1)|
|Battery Life at 1 transmission per second*||1 year||5 months||2 months|
|Radio Frequency||2.4 GHz|
|Operating Temperature /˚C||-20 to +55||-20 to +55||-40 to +80|
|Module Size / mm||164 x 84 x 57||80 x 62 x 34||76 x 35 x 20|
|Software & Configuration||T24 Toolkit & T24LOG100|
Ordering Codes & Options
|T24-IAe||Wireless Radio Telemetry Current (4-20mA) Acquisition Module + external antenna (must be ordered separately)|
|T24-IAi||Wireless Radio Telemetry Current (4-20mA) Acquisition Module + internal antenna|
Software downloads to accompany the T24 modules are available below - a T24 base station is required to use the software and configure T24 modules. A brief description of what each piece of software does is as follows:
- T24 Toolkit - This is used to configure the settings on all T24 modules.
- T24Log100 - Offers up to 100 channels of simultaneous monitoring and data logging.
- T24 Quick View - Allows monitoring and logging of data from a single data provider.
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
- Platform Load Cell | Single Point Load Cell | 0-250g to 0-40kg | OBUG0-250g to 0-40kgFrom £123
- Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM0-1kg up to 0-30,000kgFrom £244Buy Online
- Handheld Load Cell Indicator | Digital Display | TR150From £296Buy Online
- Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD0-5mm to 0-100mmFrom £409Buy Online