At a Glance
- For use with all T24 Acquisition Modules
- Powered by 2x ‘AA’ Alkaline Batteries
- Up To 40 Hours Continuous Operation
- IP67 Rated
- Easy Wireless Monitoring – No Cables Required
- Portable for On-Site Monitoring
- Ideal for Indoor & Outdoor Applications
- Waterproof Enclosure
- Fantastic Transmission Range – Up to 800 metres!
The T24-HS simple wireless portable handheld receiver display is a basic, 2 button indicator designed for use with a single T24 wireless telemetry acquisition module and features an 8-digit LCD display.
The T24-HS simple wireless portable handheld receiver display is configured using either a T24-BSu or T24-BSi base station and can be set to power-on and power-off the remote acquisition module as it is turned on and off.
It also offers Gross and Tare functionality to allow measurement from a zeroed value when required.
The T24-HS simple wireless portable handheld receiver display is powered by 2x ‘AA’ batteries and has a range of up to 800 metres.
For applications where multiple acquisition modules are being used, the T24-HA Advanced Handheld Telemetry Display is ideal with its capability to work with up to 12 modules.
Please contact our expert sales team using the quick enquiry form on the right, call us on +44 (0) 1189 817339, or send an email to [email protected] and we will be happy to assist you with your enquiry.
|Modulation Method||MS (QPSK)|
|Radio Type||Transceiver (2 way)|
|Data Rate||250||K bits / second|
|*Tests conducted in an open field site with the transmitter at the top of a 3m pole. The receiver was mounted 1.5m off the ground.|
|Power Supply Voltage||2.5||3||3.6||Vdc|
|2 off AA 1.5V primary cells|
|Battery Life (based on 2 Ah capacity batteries)|
|Standby Mode (powered off)||1.5||Years|
|Low Power Mode||120||160||µA|
|Operating Temperature Range||-10||-||50||°C|
|Storage Temperature Range (no batteries)||-40||-||85||°C|
|IP Rating||IP67 / NEMA 4|
|**Check operating temperature of batteries intended for use, as batteries used may have reduced operating temperature range.|
Product Dimensions (mm)
Software downloads to accompany the T24 modules are available below - a T24 base station is required to use the software and configure T24 modules. A brief description of what each piece of software does is as follows:
- T24 Toolkit - This is used to configure the settings on all T24 modules.
- T24Log100 - Offers up to 100 channels of simultaneous monitoring and data logging.
- T24 Quick View - Allows monitoring and logging of data from a single data provider.
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
- Platform Load Cell | Single Point Load Cell | 0-250g to 0-40kg | OBUG0-250g to 0-40kgFrom £123
- Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM0-1kg up to 0-30,000kgFrom £244Buy Online
- Handheld Load Cell Indicator | Digital Display | TR150From £296Buy Online
- Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD0-5mm to 0-100mmFrom £409Buy Online