At a Glance
- USB, RS232 & RS485 Interfaces
- IP67 Environmental Protection
- Internal Antenna
- Powered From USB Port (USB Mode Only)
- Easy Wireless Monitoring – For ALL T24 Acquisition Modules
- Multiple Interface Options to Suit Your Application
- Ideal for Multi-Channel Applications
- Tough and Robust ABS Enclosure for Industrial Environments
- Waterproof: Immersion Protected to 1 metre for 30 minutes
- Fantastic Transmission Range – Up to 800 metres!
The T24-BSi industrial wireless telemetry receiver is a base station allows easy configuration of any of the T24 wireless telemetry modules via a PC or laptop using the T24 Telemetry Toolkit Software which is included.
The T24-BSi industrial wireless telemetry receiver can also be used to collect data from as many T24 acquisition modules as you have in your system to provide wireless datalogging functionality.
PC / Laptop connection can be made either via USB, RS232 or RS485 as you prefer. In USB mode the power supply is derived from USB bus, while in RS232 or RS485 mode an external supply of 9-32Vdc is required.
The robust IP67 enclosure is suited to most industrial environments. If you require a more compact base station without high environmental protection, the miniature USB-only T24-BSu base station offers the ideal alternative.
|Modulation Method||MS (QPSK)|
|Radio Type||Transceiver (2 way)|
|Data Rate||250||K bits / second|
|*Tests conducted in an open field site with the transmitter at the top of a 3m pole. The receiver was mounted 1.5m off the ground.|
|External Power Supply Voltage Range||9||12||32||Vdc|
|Supply Current at 12V||-||100||-||mA|
|Reverse Polarity Protection||-||-32||Vdc (Maximum Supply)|
|Operating Temperature Range||-20||-||55||°C|
|Storage Temperature Range||-40||-||85||°C|
|IP Rating (excluding USB connector)||IP67 / NEMA 4|
Software downloads to accompany the T24 modules are available below - a T24 base station is required to use the software and configure T24 modules. A brief description of what each piece of software does is as follows:
- T24 Toolkit - This is used to configure the settings on all T24 modules.
- T24Log100 - Offers up to 100 channels of simultaneous monitoring and data logging.
- T24 Quick View - Allows monitoring and logging of data from a single data provider.
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty