At a Glance
- For use with all T24 Acquisition Modules
- Can Display Up To 12 Separate Inputs
- Powered by 2x ‘AA’ Alkaline Batteries
- Up To 40 Hours Continuous Operation
- IP67 Rated
- Advanced Portable On-Site Wireless Monitoring
- Perfect for Multi-Channel Applications – up to 12!
- Ideal for BOTH Indoor & Outdoor Environments
- IP67 Waterproof for Reliability in Tough Conditions
- Fantastic Transmission Range – Up to 800 metres!
The T24-HA advanced wireless portable handheld receiver display is a well-featured handheld wireless indicator designed for use with multiple T24 wireless telemetry acquisition modules and features an 8-digit LCD display.
The T24-HA advanced wireless portable handheld receiver display is configured using either a T24-BSu or T24-BSi base station and can be set to power-on and power-off the remote acquisition module as it is turned on and off.
It also offers Gross and Tare functionality to allow measurement from a zeroed value when required and can be used to send data to the T24-PR1 Wireless Telemetry Printer.
It is powered by 2x ‘AA’ batteries and has a range of up to 800 metres.
For applications where a single acquisition module is being used, the T24-HS Simple Handheld Telemetry Display is ideal.
Software downloads to accompany the T24 modules are available below – a T24 base station is required to use the software and configure T24 modules. A brief description of what each piece of software does is as follows:
- T24 Toolkit – This is used to configure the settings on all T24 modules.
- T24Log100 – Offers up to 100 channels of simultaneous monitoring and data logging.
- T24 Quick View – Allows monitoring and logging of data from a single data provider.
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm
Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM
0-1kg up to 0-30,000kg