At a Glance
- For use with all T24 Acquisition Modules
- Can Display Up To 12 Separate Inputs
- Powered by 2x ‘AA’ Alkaline Batteries
- Up To 40 Hours Continuous Operation
- IP67 Rated
- Advanced Portable On-Site Wireless Monitoring
- Perfect for Multi-Channel Applications – up to 12!
- Ideal for BOTH Indoor & Outdoor Environments
- IP67 Waterproof for Reliability in Tough Conditions
- Fantastic Transmission Range – Up to 800 metres!
The T24-HA advanced wireless portable handheld receiver display is a well-featured handheld wireless indicator designed for use with multiple T24 wireless telemetry acquisition modules and features an 8-digit LCD display.
The T24-HA advanced wireless portable handheld receiver display is configured using either a T24-BSu or T24-BSi base station and can be set to power-on and power-off the remote acquisition module as it is turned on and off.
It also offers Gross and Tare functionality to allow measurement from a zeroed value when required and can be used to send data to the T24-PR1 Wireless Telemetry Printer.
It is powered by 2x ‘AA’ batteries and has a range of up to 800 metres.
For applications where a single acquisition module is being used, the T24-HS Simple Handheld Telemetry Display is ideal.
|Transceiver (2 way)
|K bits / second
|*Tests conducted in an open field site with the transmitter at the top of a 3m pole. The receiver was mounted 1.5m off the ground.
|Power Supply Voltage
|2 off AA 1.5V primary cells
|Low Power Mode
|Estimated Battery Life using 2Ahr batteries:
|Standby Mode (powered off)
|Operating Temperature Range
|Storage Temperature Range