At a Glance
- Thermal Printer with 57mm Paper Width
- 32 Characters Per Line Max.
- Print Speed up to 30mm/second
- Range up to 800 metres
- Works with up to 8x T24 Acquisition Modules
- Ideal for Printing Receipts and Reports
- User Definable Reports to Suit Your Specific Application
- Can Print Directly from the T24 Wireless Portable Handheld Modules
- Simple Wireless Setup
- Fantastic Wireless Transmission Range – Up to 800 metres!
The T24-PR1 wireless telemetry printer is a versatile module which allows the user to design their own printout which can contain data from up to 8x T24 acquisition modules.
Printing can be triggered either remotely by an acquisition module, the T24-HA Advanced Handheld Display, or by pressing the button located on the top of the unit.
The wireless telemetry printer is housed within a surface-mount type enclosure and requires a DC power supply of between 9Vdc and 36Vdc.
Please contact our expert sales team using the form in the sidebar, call us on +44 (0) 1189 817339, or send an email to [email protected] and we will be happy to assist you with your enquiry.
Software downloads to accompany the T24 modules are available below – a T24 base station is required to use the software and configure T24 modules. A brief description of what each piece of software does is as follows:
- T24 Toolkit – This is used to configure the settings on all T24 modules.
- T24Log100 – Offers up to 100 channels of simultaneous monitoring and data logging.
- T24 Quick View – Allows monitoring and logging of data from a single data provider.
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Pancake Load Cell | Low Profile Force Sensor | DSCC
0-5kN up to 0-1000kN From Ø107mm x 35mm Height
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm
Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM
0-1kg up to 0-30,000kg