At a Glance
- For use with all T24 Acquisition Modules
- Single Channel
- Holds 2x ‘D’ Batteries – up to 5 Years Life!
- IP67 Rated ABS Enclosure
- Field Connection Terminals
- Ideal for BOTH Indoor and Outdoor Applications
- Suited to TOUGH Industrial Environments
- Immersion Protected up to 1 metre for 30 mins
- Fast and Simple Installation – Screw Type Wiring Terminals
- Fantastic Transmission Range – Up to 800 metres!
The T24-ACM incorporates a mounting PCB for your chosen T24 acquisition module (not included), simple screw-type wiring terminals, a battery holder for 2x ‘D’ size batteries and an external antenna to provide improved transmission range of up to 800 metres. You will need to purchase the external ‘e’ suffix version of the acquisition module to utilise this antenna.
The industrial wireless transmitter module enclosure is rated to IP67 making it suitable for use in many tough industrial and outdoor environments.
Battery life using 2x ‘D’ size cells is up to 5 years depending on the configuration of your system.
Software downloads to accompany the T24 modules are available below – a T24 base station is required to use the software and configure T24 modules. A brief description of what each piece of software does is as follows:
- T24 Toolkit – This is used to configure the settings on all T24 modules.
- T24Log100 – Offers up to 100 channels of simultaneous monitoring and data logging.
- T24 Quick View – Allows monitoring and logging of data from a single data provider.
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm