At a Glance
- Load Cell Capacities: 0-100N up to 0-50kN
- Load Cell Output: 2mV/V
- Accuracy: <±0.30%/RC
- Integral Mounting Threads
- 6-Digit LED Display (±999999)
- 10 Point Linearisation Optional
- IP65 Environmental Protection
- Supplied Calibrated & Ready to Use
- DDE Miniature In-Line Load Cell + INT4-L Load Cell Display
- 6 Digit LED Display for High Accuracy Applications
- 10 Point Linearisation to Guarantee Superb Accuracy
- IP65 Dust-Tight and Splashproof Protection for Industrial Environments
- Load Cell Customisation Available
The DDE miniature load cell with display is a complete, desktop, tension and compression measuring system. It is supplied ready calibrated, to UKAS traceable standards, with an Intuitive4-L 6 digit LED high accuracy display to give you high precision tension and compression measuring.
The DDE in-line miniature load cell with display is ideal to use where space is limited, thanks to the DDE load cell’s integral mounting threads which make them ideal to use where other in-line load cells such as S-beams cannot fit. Ideal applications include automotive production, cable tension monitoring and suspension force monitoring.
Both the DDE in-line load cell and INT4-L digital display come with an IP65 dust-tight and splash-proof protection (once installed) making it suitable for most industrial environments. If you require an underwater in-line load cell instead, we can supply our DDEN submersible IP68 rated load cell which is O-ring sealed and fully submersible for long-term immersion. The DDEN submersible load cell is also compatible with the INT4-L display.
The miniature load cell with display can be customised to suit your application, thanks to the DDE miniature load cell and INT4-L intuitive display’s customisation options. The INT4-L digital display has a modular construction with various alarm relays, display colours and outputs depending on your needs. Plus, the DDE load cell can be supplied with different thread sizes, specific dimensions and capacities.
The DDEN submersible in-line load cell and ALL our range of miniature load cells are fully compatible with the INT4-L load cell digital display.
Flexible Calibration Options
The compression load cell with display comes with a variety of calibration options to suit your application.
Calibration options include:
- Single direction i.e. compression or tension only (UKAS traceable)
- Bi-directional for tension and compression measuring (UKAS traceable)
- Full UKAS calibration
When a full UKAS certification is required, this is provided through our association with the appropriate UKAS-accredited laboratories including the National Physical Laboratory (NPL) in London.
DDE In-Line Miniature Load Cell
|Deflection mm||Resonant Frequency kHz|
Intuitive4-L Digital Indicator
To get the best possible performance from your load cell we can supply your miniature load cell with display with rod end bearings.
Rod end bearings are specifically designed to align forces through the principle axis of the load cell thus reducing the effects of extraneous forces and hence offering improved performance from the cell. Rod end bearings are used where tensile forces are being applied.
Maintenance-free rod ends are complete units made up of a housing with both an integral shank (with an internal or external thread) and a maintenance-free spherical plain bearing, located within the housing.
For rod end dimensions please see the DDE Datasheet
CAD Model Files
Our 3D models are provided in STEP format and can be viewed using FreeCAD. Other formats can be provided on request.
The .zip file below contains a separate model for each product variant.
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm