At a Glance
- 6-Digit LED Display (±199999)
- Scale and Offset Independent of Calibration
- Filtering and Logic Input Options
- Input: up to 4mV/V
- 20-bit A/D Converter
- Environmental Protection: IP65 (when installed)
- 10Vdc Load Cell Excitation @ 120mA max. Powers up to 4x 350Ω Load Cells
- Customisation Of Software
- A Precision Display with No Additional Plug-In Options
- New Single Layer Menu for Easier Setup
- Compatible With Existing INT2 Series
- 10 Point Linearisation for Improved Performance
- Superior Resolution Guaranteed – Thanks to its 20-bit A/D Converter
- Ideal to use in Demanding Environments – Total dust & moisture protection when installed in a suitable enclosure
The Intuitive-Lite4-L low-cost load cell readout is the lite version of our INT4-L range of load cell indicators. With no additional plug-in options, the Intuitive Lite4 indicator is a simple to use precision display for the budget-conscious. It is compatible with the INT2 series so can easily integrate into existing systems.
The Intuitive-Lite4-L low-cost load cell readout features a 10 point linearisation giving you improved performance and accuracy from your transducer.
In addition, the user can set the Scale and Offset independent of the calibration and more filtering and logic input options are available within the indicator.
The load cell readout is provided by a 6-digit LED display coupled with an ultra-high-resolution 20-bit A/D converter and highly stable strain gauge bridge excitation source to provides superb resolution and stability in any application.
A splashproof IP67 front panel cover is available for industrial dusty environments. Plus, we can also offer a PCC portable desktop enclosure which is available from 1 up to 12-panel meters as standard. Request pricing from our technical sales team today.
Intuitive Model Dimensions
|PCC1||W200mm x H65mm x D185mm|
|PCC2||W300mm x H65mm x D185mm|
|PCC4||W300mm x H145mm x D220mm|
|PCC6||W510mm x H145mm x D220mm|
|PCC12||W685mm x H240mm x D280mm|
|Display||6 digit, 7 segment LED, 14mm high (-199999 to +199999)|
|Resolution||1:400,000 max. (bipolar)|
|Display Update Rate:||10/second|
|Accuracy||<±0.05||% of range of mV input|
|Bridge Excitation||10.0±0.1% (option: 5.0±0.1%)||Volts dc|
|Maximum Excitation Current||120||mA|
|Input Range||0.5-4||mV/V for max. display reading|
|Digital Filtering||0 to 5 (adjustable)||Seconds effective time constant|
|Display Count By||1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50 digits (selectable)|
|Operating Temperature||0 to +50||˚C|
|Thermal Drift||Span = 25, Zero = 30||ppm/˚C|
|Operating Voltage||100-240VAC (11-30VDC optional)|
|Environmental Protection||IP65 (IP67 optional)|
|Panel Cutout||1/8 DIN (92mm x 45mm + I/-0)|
|Features||Tare facility, peak & valley detection, 10-point linearisation,|
CAD Model Files
Our 3D models are provided in STEP format and can be viewed using FreeCAD. Other formats can be provided on request.
The .zip file below contains a separate model for each product variant.
Instant Price & Part Code Builder
You can now buy this product in our online shop. Alternatively, you can find the ordering code, price* and lead time below.
*Please note: The prices shown are valid in the UK only and do not include carriage charges. For overseas pricing please contact a member of our sales team or your local distributor.
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty