At a Glance
- 6-Digit LED Display (±199999)
- Scale and Offset Independent of Calibration
- Filtering and Logic Input Options
- Input: up to 4mV/V
- 20-bit A/D Converter
- Environmental Protection: IP65 (when installed)
- 10Vdc Load Cell Excitation @ 120mA max. Powers up to 4x 350Ω Load Cells
- Customisation Of Software
- A Precision Display with No Additional Plug-In Options
- New Single Layer Menu for Easier Setup
- Compatible With Existing INT2 Series
- 10 Point Linearisation for Improved Performance
- Superior Resolution Guaranteed – Thanks to its 20-bit A/D Converter
- Ideal to use in Demanding Environments – Total dust & moisture protection when installed in a suitable enclosure
The Intuitive-Lite4-L low cost load cell readout is the lite version of our INT4-L range of load cell indicators. With no additional plug-in options the Intuitive Lite4 indicator is a simple to use precision display for the budget-conscious. It is compatible with the INT2 series so can easily integrate into existing systems.
The Intuitive-Lite4-L low cost load cell readout features a 10 point linearisation giving you improved performance and accuracy from your transducer.
In addition, the user can set the Scale and Offset independent of the calibration and more filtering and logic input options are available within the indicator.
The load cell readout is provided by a 6-digit LED display coupled with an ultra-high resolution 20-bit A/D converter and highly stable strain gauge bridge excitation source to provides superb resolution and stability in any application.
Should you require portability, a a compact desktop enclosure, the PCC, is also available to suit the Intuitive-Lite4 load cell digital indicator, or any other model from the Intuitive-Lite4 range.
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm
Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM
0-1kg up to 0-30,000kg