At a Glance
- Capacities: 0-250N up to 0-50kN
- Output: 0.75mV/V to 2mV/V
- Fully Submersible: IP68 to 10m
- Accuracy: <±0.15%/RC (0.05% typical)
- Optional Integral Amplifier
- Ideal for any Freshwater Application
- Fully Submersible Long-Term Immersion Protected
- Underwater Protection Guaranteed Thanks to ‘O’ Ring Sealing
- Greater Underwater Depth Ratings Available for Deep Sea Applications
- Special Versions Alternative Construction Materials for Seawater and other Corrosive or Aggressive Media.
The DDEN in-line submersible load cell can be used in both tension and compression and is specially designed for applications where load or force needs to be measured underwater, or in areas subject to high humidity or the risk of flooding.
The submersible in-line load cell is sealed using ‘O’ rings to provide integrity at depths up to 10 metres as standard, with greater depths possible if the appropriate modifications are made to the design. The standard model is currently being used in various applications including wave tank measurement systems and mooring buoy cable tension monitoring.
The DDENA in-line submersible load cell is fitted with an ICA Series Load Cell Amplifier to provide a high-level analogue output, commonly 0-5Vdc, 0-10Vdc, ±10Vdc or 4-20mA, which is suitable for use with most data acquisition and control systems. An RS485 digital output is also possible by fitting the DCell Load Cell Digitiser in place of the ICA.
Customised versions of the DDEN submersible load cell can be designed to meet your specific requirements. Please contact our experience sales engineers to discuss your needs either by using the form below, or by phone on +44 (0) 1189 817339, we will be happy to help.
0-250N up to 0-20kN
0-250N up to 0-20kN
Interested in this product? Let us call you...
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm