At a Glance
- Extremely Compact
- RS485 Output
- Available Protocols: ASCII, MantraBUS II, MODBUS, MantraCAN
- High Speed: 500 Readings/Second max
- Available with In-Line Enclosure for Mounting on Load Cell Cable
- Delivers a RS485 Digital Output for Easy PC or PLC Connection
- Only Ø19mm – Ideal for Mounting Inside a Sensor
- Fast & Simple Installation – Using a Single M2 Screw
- Optimum Performance Guaranteed with its 1 Part in 200,000 (18bit) Resolution
- Improved Transducer Results with Digital Linearisation and Temperature Compensation
- Harsh Environment Option – Total Dust & Low Pressure Water Jet Protected Enclosure
The DCell is a miniature load cell digitiser / strain gauge digitiser designed to work with any strain gauge-based transducers to provide a high stability digital RS485 output.
The load cell digitiser’s small size of just 20mm diameter and 5mm high allows it to fit inside the body of the majority of load cells and strain gauge sensors, conveniently mounted using a single M2 screw. Available output protocols include ASCII, MANTRABUS II, MODBUS RTU, MantraCAN.
The DCell load cell digitiser is capable of operating from a DC voltage ranging from 5.4V to 18V. The input is reverse polarity protected and requires a minimum operating current of 60mA.
The strain gauge digitiser offers high speed conversion rates up to 500 readings/second, very high stability-up to 6000 divisions OIML and Baud rates up to 230,400.
PC-based calibration can be direct from the sensor or mV/V based and includes linearization and temperature compensation.
Below you can download the Instrument Explorer software (used for calibration and configuration of the the DSC card) and the DSCLog24 software which provides up to 24 channels of live monitoring and data logging.
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm
Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM
0-1kg up to 0-30,000kg