At a Glance
- 6-Digit Red LED Display (±999999), 20mm High
- RS232 or RS485 ASCII Serial Data Input
- Environmental Protection: IP65
- 3 Year Warranty
- Displays ASCII Serial Data Inputs on a Bright 6 Digit LED Display
- Supports Single and Multiple Devices
- Fast & Simple Configuration – Using DIP Switches
- Suitable for Harsh Environments – Total Dust & Low Pressure Water Jet Protected
The SERIALDIS serial input digital indicator is designed for use with modules that output ASCII serial data via RS232 or RS485 to provide a bright and clear display of transmitted values. It can be used with the DSC and DCell strain gauge digitisers as well as the T24-SO wireless telemetry receiver module.
The SERIALDIS is rated to IP65 and requires a DC power supply of between 8 and 18Vdc.
Please contact our expert sales team using the form belowin the sidebar, call us on +44 (0) 1189 817339, or send an email to [email protected] and we will be happy to assist you with your enquiry.
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm
Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM
0-1kg up to 0-30,000kg