At a Glance
- 2-Way Radio System
- Collect Data From Up To 8x T24 Devices
- User-Configurable Output
- Range Up To 800 metres
- IP67 Rated
- Delivers ASCII Data to a Printer, Display, PC or PLC
- Ideal for Multi-Channel Applications – Up to 8 Instruments
- Fast & Easy Wireless Configuration
- Immersion Protected to 1 metre for 30 mins
- For use BOTH Indoors and Outdoors
- Fantastic Transmission Range – Up to 800 metres!
The T24-SO wireless serial output receiver module provides an ASCII data string containing information from up to 8 individual T24 wireless telemetry acquisition modules. This simple ASCII data string can be user-defined and can be read by many common input devices including PCs, data loggers and PLCs.
The serial output module is housed within a robust IP67 enclosure suitable for most industrial applications and requires and external DC supply between 9Vdc and 32Vdc.
Please contact our expert sales team using the form in the sidebar, call us on +44 (0) 1189 817339, or send an email to [email protected] and we will be happy to assist you with your enquiry.
Software downloads to accompany the T24 modules are available below – a T24 base station is required to use the software and configure T24 modules. A brief description of what each piece of software does is as follows:
- T24 Toolkit – This is used to configure the settings on all T24 modules.
- T24Log100 – Offers up to 100 channels of simultaneous monitoring and data logging.
- T24 Quick View – Allows monitoring and logging of data from a single data provider.
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm