At a Glance
- 6-Digit Red LED Display (±999999), 20mm High
- RS232 or RS485 ASCII Serial Data Input
- Environmental Protection: IP65
- 3 Year Warranty
- Displays ASCII Serial Data Inputs on a Bright 6 Digit LED Display
- Supports Single and Multiple Devices
- Fast & Simple Configuration – Using DIP Switches
- Suitable for Harsh Environments – Total Dust & Low Pressure Water Jet Protected
The SERIALDIS serial input digital indicator is designed for use with modules that output ASCII serial data via RS232 or RS485 to provide a bright and clear display of transmitted values. It can be used with the DSC and DCell strain gauge digitisers as well as the T24-SO wireless telemetry receiver module.
The SERIALDIS is rated to IP65 and requires a DC power supply of between 8 and 18Vdc.
Please contact our expert sales team using the form belowin the sidebar, call us on +44 (0) 1189 817339, or send an email to email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you with your enquiry.
|Supply Nominal Voltage||8 to 18||Vdc|
|Current Consumption Max||200||mA|
|Communications R3232 and RS485||8 data bits, 1 stop bit, no parity|
|IP Rating||IP65 / NEMA 4|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to +70||°C|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to 50||°C|
|Relative Humidity||95% maximum non condensing|
|CE Environmental Approvals||European EMC Directive 2004/108/EC, Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC|