The automotive load cells below are ideal for use in automotive and motorsport testing and development applications.
Automotive load cell application examples include vehicle performance testing, pedal force measurement, component and systems monitoring, crash test force analysis, seat control force testing, tyre friction measurement, racing car body crumple test, engine dynamometer torque monitoring & suspension dynamic testing.
- Brake Pedal Load Cell | Accelerator Pedal Load Cell | CCGBP0-50kg up to 0-250kgFrom £625Buy Online
- Compact S-Beam Load Cell | DBCR0-10N up to 0-500NFrom £267Buy Online
- Donut Load Cell / Annular Load Cell | CCG0-12.5kN up to 0-540kNFrom £597
- In-Line Submersible Load Cell | IP68 | Underwater Force Sensor | DDEN0-50N up to 0-50000NFrom £483Buy Online
- Miniature In-Line Load Cell | Tension and Compression | DDE0-100N up to 0-50000NFrom £339Buy Online
- Miniature S-Beam Load Cell | Z-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSMM0-1kg up to 0-50kgFrom £313Buy Online
- Submersible S-Beam Load Cell | IP68 Waterproof | DBBSUB0-0.5kN up to 0-5kN
Hermetically SealedFrom £469
- Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM0-1kg up to 0-30,000kgFrom £244Buy Online
- Z-Beam Load Cell | S-Beam Load Cell | High Accuracy | DBB0-50kg up to 0-6,000kgFrom £213