At a Glance
- Capacities: 0-50kg up to 0-250kg
- Very Low Profile (12.5mm)
- Integral Loading & Mounting Plate
- Robust Design
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Output: 2mV/V nominal
- Environmental Protection: IP65
- Accuracy: <±2.5%/RC typical
- Ideal for the Automotive Industry
- Low Height 12.5mm & Compact Ø59mm
- Fits Easily onto Vehicle Pedals
- Integral Loading and Mounting Plates
- Customised Mounting and Loading Plates Available
- Optimum Performance Guaranteed – Radial strain gauge arrangement keeps errors to a minimum.
The CCGBP low profile brake pedal load cell is designed to measure brake pedal or accelerator pedal force with ranges from 0-50kg up to 0-250kg. The CCGBP’s low profile of 12.5mm lends it to applications where space is at a premium.
Their integral mounting and loading plate along with their low profile, enables fast and simple installation directly onto the pedal. The brake pedal load cell can also be used on other pedals within the vehicle.
The brake pedal load cell is constructed from stainless steel and features a radial strain gauge arrangement which reduces the effect of any off-centre loading and helps to keep measurement errors to a minimum. Its rugged stainless steel construction and IP65 ingress protection rating ensure a long and maintenance-free life.
Additionally, we can customise the mounting and loading plates so if you need a special version to suit your application please call our sales team who will be happy to discuss your required specification in detail.
|Rated Capacity (RC)||kgf||0-50 (500N), 0-100 (1000N), 0-150 (1500N), 0-200 (2000N), 0-250 (2500N)|
|Operating Modes||Compression Only|
|Rated Output||mV/V||2 nominal|
|Zero Balance/Offset||±%/Rated Output||<5|
|Temperature Effect on Zero||±%/Rated Output/˚C||<0.010|
|Temperature Effect on Output||±%/Applied Load/˚C||<0.010|
|Input Resistance||Ohms (nominal)||350|
|Output Resistance||Ohms (nominal)||375|
|Excitation Voltage||Volts AC or DC||10 recommended (2-15 acceptable)|
|Operating Temperature Range||˚C||-20 to +80|
|Compensated Temperature Range||˚C||0 to +60|
|Storage Temperature Range||˚C||-20 to +80|
|Safe Overload||% of Rated Capacity||150|
|Ultimate Overload||% of Rated Capacity||300|
|Deflection @ Rated Capacity||mm||<0.4|
|IP Rating (Environmental Protection)||IP65|
|Weight (excluding cable)||grams||180|
|Fatigue Life||108 cycles typical (109 cycles on fatigue-rated version)|
|Cable Length (as standard)||metres||3|
|Cable Type||4 core screened PTFE cable|
|Construction Material||Stainless Steel|
|Resolution||1 part in 250,000 (with appropriate instrumentation)|
|Screen||To ground - not connected to load cell body|
Ordering Codes & Options
|Core Product||Capacity (inc Engineering Units)||Cable Length (m)||Specials Code||Example Result|
CAD Model Files
Our 3D models are provided in STEP format and can be viewed using FreeCAD. Other formats can be provided on request.
The .zip file below contains a separate model for each product variant.
Why Applied Measurements?
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
- Platform Load Cell | Single Point Load Cell | 0-250g to 0-40kg | OBUG0-250g to 0-40kgFrom £123
- Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM0-1kg up to 0-30,000kgFrom £244Buy Online
- Handheld Load Cell Indicator | Digital Display | TR150From £296Buy Online
- Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD0-5mm to 0-100mmFrom £409Buy Online