At a Glance
- Capacities: 0-50kg up to 0-250kg
- Very Low Profile (12.5mm)
- Integral Loading & Mounting Plate
- Robust Design
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Output: 2mV/V nominal
- Environmental Protection: IP65
- Accuracy: <±2.5%/RC typical
- Ideal for the Automotive Industry
- Low Height & Compact – Fits easily onto vehicle pedals.
- Fast and Simple Installation – With its integral loading and mounting plates.
- Optimum Performance Guaranteed – Radial strain gauge arrangement keeps errors to a minimum.
- Adapt it for Your Application – With customised mounting and loading plates.
The CCGBP low profile brake pedal load cell is designed to measure brake pedal or accelerator pedal force with ranges from 0-50kg up to 0-250kg. The CCGBP’s low profile of 12.5mm lends it to applications where space is at a premium.
Their integral mounting and loading plate along with their low profile, enables fast and simple installation directly onto the pedal. The brake pedal load cell can also be used on other pedals within the vehicle.
The brake pedal load cell is constructed from stainless steel and features a radial strain gauge arrangement which reduces the effect of any off-centre loading and helps to keep measurement errors to a minimum. Its rugged stainless steel construction and IP65 ingress protection rating ensure a long and maintenance-free life.
Additionally, we can customise the mounting and loading plates so if you need a special version to suit your application please call our sales team who will be happy to discuss your required specification in detail.
Interested in this product? Send us an enquiry...
- Suppliers of top quality strain gauge sensors and transducers to every corner of industry - UK and worldwide
- Over 100 years of expert transducer knowledge
- Our high quality products all come with a 3 year warranty
Strain Gauge Displacement Sensor | Linear Position Sensor | AML/SGD
0-5mm to 0-100mm
Universal Load Cell | Universal S-Beam Force Sensor | DBBSM
0-1kg up to 0-30,000kg